Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaders Debate part 2 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Wildlife Actor

Jaysus I'd better not work hard enough to earn 100k or I'll lose my citizenship. Thanks for the heads up Gerry!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

Gerry Adams is creating a non-existent enemy; he assumes there is an elite secretly out to scoop the cream from the top and screw over the lower classes. He clearly reads too many conspiracy theories!

Probably spent some time on Jim Corrs webbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

good answer on cuts from gerry. should play well to his base. gilmore just doesn't sound credible ; its like he doesn't believe what he's saying himself.

the other lads can at least fake that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

A carbon levy on politicians, there is enough hot air coming from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭seanin4711

deelite wrote: »
    Were the audience told not to clap.

They are just as worn out about it as the rest if us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Were the audience told not to clap.

They are probobley frozen with fear that one of these guys will be leading our country in the most perilous economic climate ever experienced by pretty much any western democratic country in modern times .

I know I cant stop laughing and its not because its funny . .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Are Fine Gael going to get enough to form a majority government? I know we can't answer this question yet,

But how do they form one with Labour and vice versa if needs be, when they cannot agree on anything at all really.

This really is a big waste of time anyways, nothing really asked and nothing answered.
    I think we'd all love to be flies on the wall whenever they do get together for negotiations:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Gerry has shown me tonight that he's delusional. Martin brilliantly questioned him on why Adams doesn't want the IMF. He's going to cook up the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

They know the general thereof each question, thats why Enda has nice broad based answered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

i wanna see gerry adams do an "Alan Partridge" and just mumble that hes very bored, and then tell us how he drove to Rosslare in his bare feet whilst gorging on toblerone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Been watching just the last 35 min. would say gilmore and gormley doing the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

Spacedog wrote: »
    Next question... "Enda your campeign has the momentum of a runaway train, why are you so popular?"

It seems that Enda clearly has pre-knowledge some of the questions asked. His answers seem to be well planed and rehearsed.

Wish someone would ask Martin about outgoing ministers golden handshake.

Yes, i am quite impressed with Kenny, he seems to be the most authoritive.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,259 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

He keeps touching his nose and hopping from foot to foot - I don't think it's due to what he's smoking.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Gerry Adams is creating a non-existent enemy; he assumes there is an elite secretly out to scoop the cream from the top and screw over the lower classes. He clearly reads too many conspiracy theories!

Couldn't agree more.

Memo to Gerry: We are all citizens of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

I never realised Gilmore was this small :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

NEWSFLASH: Gerry is against Social Welfare fraud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Adams talking about fraud :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Martin seriously has it in for Adams.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Wildlife Actor

The bomb from Micheal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Oh Martin, very low hits there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

It's more fun over on AH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mike Strutter

Gerry deck him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭baldbear

Ohhh MArtin went below the belt there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lilbelter

uRbaN wrote: »
    Probably spent some time on Jim Corrs webbie.

Jim Corr should've been the moderator... He'd do a better job than the robot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Fraud and Micheal takes on Gerry!!!!

Let he who has not sinned!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Michael Martin having a go at Gerry Adams. Maybe Martin wishes to be the leader of Fine Gael.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Well done Meehole for putting Gerry back in his box

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

:P Martin to Gerry: 'You're the last person to talk about fraud'. Yeah, he went there...

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Martin might wake up with a horses head in the bed after crossing gerry :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,989 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Martin getting dirty (and desperate) attacking Adams on Northern Ireland. Something that was unthinkable a few a years ago.

Advertisement