Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to say to say about anyone

• 13-08-2011 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Robbed from the ladies lounge which has a thread where they post about people in their lives......Ill get us started

D

seriously just be the girl you where when we first met I cant stand the way you change all the time:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

DV

You are not my father!!!!!!!!

LS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Scar, what the fu*k were you thinking killing Mufasa, he was a hero, you absolute prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I wish you would just tell me things instead of anonymously posting them online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Seriously regret starting this thread now

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

i was looking forward to this weekend for weeks. The amount of planning I did... the time i spent trying to ensure everything went smoothly... but No you had to ruin everything!!! Now im lost wondering where I stand.... you really do pick your moments... NOW IF YOU DONT UPDATE MY FANTASY FOOTBALL POINTS BY TOMORROW ITS OVER BETWEEN US!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭I made the BBC

I wasn't joking when I told you to make me a sandwich. Just sayin'....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

Lets keep the AH posts to AH, yeah?

Mine: "You should tell him that he is not the father before I do. I've known for 2 years and I think I waited too long now."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭I made the BBC

Lets keep the AH posts to AH, yeah?

Mine: "You should tell him that he is not the father before I do. I've known for 2 years and I think I waited too long now."

Just a joke between myself and someone who posts here. I asked them earlier on to make me a sandwich and thought it would be amusing to post it in this thread. Not trying to make an AH post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

S.H

I don't hate you because you're fat, you're fat because I hate you.
    No seriously I hate you. Fat slut

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Come home dude. All is forgiven. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

G,

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Are those real?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I think you're a ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ya lazy, ignorant, useless fcuker.

and to a seperate someone

We are never going to be friends, you are quite simply a cnut.

ahhhhh :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You are the only one in the world who will love me unconditionally, be completely loyal and be glad to see me every time

I wish people were more like dogs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

its not you, its me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

C,

I've never been one to regret things I've done. Booze and drugs, big time gangs in Oz, mule, alcoholic, to many funerals have cropped up in my lifetime, friends I never said goodbye too.
    I don't regret having children with a woman who made my life hell, and still tries to because they're the reason I don't just give up.

The one thing I wish I could take back, was leaving you. I was given a choice. You, or my children. I was to scared to stand up and fight for both. I'm sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Have to say, our title is far better than tLL's one:p

Thats all, might be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

My dog, cailín.

You've got cancer, Thursday we are bringing you into the vet to get assessed. They're going to figure out if you are well enough to survive general anaesthetic. You're 16 and in relatively ok nick but I'm not hopeful. Tomorrow I'm going to make you the best meal of your life, bring you on a great walk - not too far, I know you aren't able for it. Going to let you sniff and do your dog thing with no pressure. Hopefully tomorrow will be a great day for you and I'm hoping not your last.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Will wrote: »
    My dog, cailín.

You've got cancer, Thursday we are bringing you into the vet to get assessed. They're going to figure out if you are well enough to survive general anaesthetic. You're 16 and in relatively ok nick but I'm not hopeful. Tomorrow I'm going to make you the best meal of your life, bring you on a great walk - not too far, I know you aren't able for it. Going to let you sniff and do your dog thing with no pressure. Hopefully tomorrow will be a great day for you and I'm hoping not your last.

Real sorry to hear that. Very hard losing a dog, but at least theres hope for Cailín. Best of luck to her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭looky loo

My dog, cailín.

sorry to hear that will, hope you get good news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭ Dario Early Rooftop

Parents,

Despite me bringing this up numerous times, I really wish you would stop trying me like a child, I'm 28 not 8. I know you love me but you can be hard work sometimes, although you are improving somewhat.

#############################

A,

Even though you love that I have "backbone and balls" sometimes I get insecure thinking about the future. I'm deeply in love with you and think you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. That thought is exciting but also scares me a little scared as I thought I found "my One" before and it all fell apart, leaving me burned. Hopefully this one works out better. :)

Super_Sonic

• Registered Users Posts: 42 timelessone

My dog, cailín.

Be strong, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My dog, cailín.

This brings me the sad :(

Dear M,

You are the best dog a person could ever hope for, in every way and you are my best friend. Hope you live forever. Dunno why I post this online as you cannot use a computer, but you are great in every other way, and oh so fluffy.

Love ya forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

C

Tonight being leaving cert night I remember leaving early to ring you because of how much I fancied you.....even though you broke my heart the next day:oI still cant believe you are dead,even though we had a bit of a falling out before you died I always hoped one day we would get talking again but with every surprise in life you where taken away from everyone including your beloved son:(I really hope you are watching over me and my son and that you know I miss you and always think of our years as teens.

To D

seriously cop the **** on.....you are going to lose me if you dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My dog, cailín.

Hope everything works out ok.

Just an update;

She was well enough to get the surgery according to the vet, got the operation and the family are off collecting her now :)

Just an update;

She was well enough to get the surgery according to the vet, got the operation and the family are off collecting her now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mars411

B,

You annoy me!! You be nice to me and be my friend at colloege but when were back home for the Summer you didnt even bother your fat hole to text me once to go out. Your as grumpy and moody as hell. Dreading living with you this year!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement