Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Architecture WIT requirements

Options
  • 21-01-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi everyone,
    I am a student hoping to study architecture in WIT after my leaving certificate in June. Other than my CAO points, what other requirements is there to gain entry to this course?
    Do I need a portfolio?
    Is there a suitability test?
    Is there an interview?
    What other requirements do I need to know about?
    Also, a question for anybody who has done, or is doing this course - what do you think of it? Do you know anything of how it compares with Uni arch. courses such as UL or UCD?

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭imacman

It pretty simple , just look at the entry requirements on the website. Here they are as i cant post links

5 subjects: OD3 or better

Required Subjects

English/Irish: OD3/HD3

Mathematics: OD3/HD3

Advertisement