Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,332 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd say Will can walk and he kills her

Theresa and Doctor Browning have already got away with one murder each

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah Liz you got it right!!

True, but I say the Doc, dodger, leanne or someone will get onto will and figure out he can walk?

doovdela wrote: »
    Ah Liz you got it right!!

True, but I say the Doc, dodger, leanne or someone will get onto will and figure out he can walk?

Looks like the Doc knows Will can walk and did it

I had to lol at the Doc's comment about murdering a texas ribeye :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Anyone else find it weird that Liberty hasn't been around in all of this? I really hope they don't drag this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

KKkitty wrote: »
    Anyone else find it weird that Liberty hasn't been around in all of this? I really hope they don't drag this out.

Who's Liberty?

• Advertisement

mtjm wrote: »
    Who's Liberty?

Dodger and Will's sister.

KKkitty wrote: »

Or Dennis (the Savage cousin who loves Leanne)

Or Dennis (the Savage cousin who loves Leanne)

Joe Tracini has been tweeting pics from the Hollyoaks set so he's coming back but seriously if your sister in law was killed on her wedding day and another brother was being accused of it wouldn't you come back to be there for your family or at least a mention as to your absence would be made. Hate that unrealistic nature of soaps sometimes.

Jennifer Metcalfe has reportedly signed a new contract keeping her on the soap for at least another year.

Bosses were apparently determined to keep the 29-year-old who plays Mercedes McQueen.

Metcalfe has also been promised that her character will be involved in some 'explosive' storylines.

A Hollyoaks insider said to the Daily Star: "Mercedes has some great plotlines coming."

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Oh I wish they would just get rid of her. Sick of Mercedes.

Also, if Dodger now has an alibi and there was a camera outside the bedroom why don't the police just go back and hit the play button again on the security camera footage ? It seems a logical thing to do to me as killer had to leave the room - but then this is soap land!

• Advertisement

I think maybe Anna might have seen Will but no one will believe her

That be an interesting reveal. Would she really tell on her son she wasnt keen on texas but maybe the truth come out. I think dodger or doug might notice something amiss about will and get suspicious or spot he can walk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Tindie

Just like to say Good Luck to Hollyoaks as tonight awards Show! It's been great year!

i will be Gutted if Hollyoaks don't anything or more 2 awards

Bus crash and Bully stories should already be in bag

And Emmett J Scanlan. should get all 4 of his awards

6 there already! :)

BTW who hired Jim for Leanne? Was it Doug?

Come on Hollyoaks at the BSA tonight

Theresa McQueen confession about Killing!
    Spoilers

Over on Hollyoaks, Over on Hollyoaks, Theresa McQueen resorts to desperate measures when she realises that her darkest secret is under threat of being exposed.

Later this month, Dodger Savage becomes increasingly suspicious of Theresa (Jorgie Porter), convinced that she was responsible for pushing Texas Longford to her death.

Fans know that Dodger's brother Will was the real culprit, but he has so far managed to keep his guilt under wraps.

On the wrong track as he plays detective, Dodger (Danny Mac) passionately kisses Theresa in a scheming attempt to get closer to her.

The next day, Dodger's efforts have results as he gets a confession from Theresa while secretly armed with a Dictaphone. However, it's not the confession that Dodger was expecting as she tells him about Calvin Valentine's murder!

When Theresa realises that Dodger has recorded her shock admission and is considering reporting her to the police, she tracks him down at Texas's fresh grave.

Clutching a gun that she has stolen from the Roscoe family's garage, Theresa points the weapon at Dodger. Is she about to secure his silence forever?

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a482606/corrie-labour-hollyoaks-gun-shock-emmerdale-tension-enders-kiss.html#ixzz2TibwlNcc
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook resorts to desperate measures when she realises that her darkest secret is under threat of being exposed.

Later this month, Dodger Savage becomes increasingly suspicious of Theresa (Jorgie Porter), convinced that she was responsible for pushing Texas Longford to her death.

Fans know that Dodger's brother Will was the real culprit, but he has so far managed to keep his guilt under wraps.

On the wrong track as he plays detective, Dodger (Danny Mac) passionately kisses Theresa in a scheming attempt to get closer to her.

The next day, Dodger's efforts have results as he gets a confession from Theresa while secretly armed with a Dictaphone. However, it's not the confession that Dodger was expecting as she tells him about Calvin Valentine's murder!

When Theresa realises that Dodger has recorded her shock admission and is considering reporting her to the police, she tracks him down at Texas's fresh grave.

Clutching a gun that she has stolen from the Roscoe family's garage, Theresa points the weapon at Dodger. Is she about to secure his silence forever?

Is Myra after Jim for herself, is she jealous of Carmel's relationship with him?

wow that new baby grew really fast, lol

So what dose everyone think of Kathy Beale in Holly oaks ?

Tindie wrote: »
    wow that new baby grew really fast, lol

So what dose everyone think of Kathy Beale in Holly oaks ?

So far don't like her or her sons

Surely Doug is starting to get suspicious of Will? I think dodger could be be onto him at some point if doug and leanne get suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Why do they do these storylines. It's boring now.
    Not too sure bout having kaffy on he show tho

• Advertisement

To think dodger found wills notebook not read it but will got rid of it.

Will has got weird coverings his tracks he'll surely slip up sometime!

Will dodger do the right thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Are they seriously having Texas' funeral at the place she was killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Are they seriously having Texas' funeral at the place she was killed?

Maybe they do some special deal. :)

Surely Doug is starting to get suspicious of Will? I think dodger could be be onto him at some point if doug and leanne get suspicious.

I still think Anna (aka the mother) might have saw something

Not sure true this is but on another site it says
    Will tries to seduce Doug to stop him discovering the truth

Not sure true this is but on another site it says
    Will tries to seduce Doug to stop him discovering the truth

I got mixed up between Doug and Dodger and got very confused.

I got mixed up between Doug and Dodger and got very confused.

Dodger is the hot sexy fella :P

Star of 'The Bill' to join Hollyoaks

We can confirm that star of The Bill, Mark Wingett, is set to join Hollyoaks later this month.

But don’t expect to see his doing the beat around those hallowed slabs of Hollyoaks Village. Mark doesn’t play a copper and he’s not here to clean up the village. Rather, he’ll be playing a filthy-rich businessman, who uses his dough to get what he wants. His character’s arrival in town will have major consequences for one young lady in the village…

Tune in to see Mark’s arrival, later this month…

If it's Mercedes I swear to god. ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Of course it will be Mercedes it always is and its sooooooooo irritating.

Advertisement