Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aiste help

Options
  • 05-02-2016 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Would someone be able to give me a general opening and closing for an aiste please really stuck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

Would someone be able to give me a general opening and closing for an aiste please really stuck

Are you any good at essays in English? If so, think about how you would generally start in English but write in Irish.
    I don't know how a general start/end could work given the topic of the essay will change what it would make sense to say at the beginning /end...?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kaitlyn2424

In this day and age, there are a lot of problems in the world. But with positivity and optimism we can get through the challenges and hardship in this world today. In this essay I will be talking about...

From my discussion of this essay, furthermore I hope I have gotten my message across to the reader. Thank you for reading my essay.

I've created this general opening and closing for the aiste myself. But I just want to know people's views on it and if someone would be able to translate this into Irish for me as I am not sure with regards grammar etc.

Advertisement