Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How Can I learn Higher Level Maths in 4 months

Options
  • 02-02-2016 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I already did my leaving cert and I need a higher lever c3 so I'm working 9-5 and have Saturday and sunday off is it possible and if so how do I do. I'm willing to study every spare hour I have so hit me are there any night/online courses that could help me or is it a lost cause in your opinion I'm going to give it a go anyway so if you can offer any advice itd be great should I buy revise wise and learn the whole book and keep doing questions or would there be enough info in this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭skippy1977

It would depend on a number of things. Did you do Higher Level for any part of the Leaving Cert and then drop back? How long is it since you did the Leaving Cert.

If you recently sat the Leaving Cert and were in Higher Level for the majority of that time it would not be impossible, especially if it was the only subject you were sitting.

If it's a long time since you sat the Leaving or if you didn't cover any of the Higher Level material when you did it would be a big challenge without a fair amount of assistance. The fact you are willing to put everything into it is a good start. There are definitely revision courses around the country coming up but again it depends on your base level of Maths as to how beneficial they would be.

Advertisement