Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kurio7

• 01-02-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, my son got a Kurio 7 for Christmas. It will now not get past the Kurio screen for booting up. Don't have a receipt so can't take it back to the shop. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Simi

Try contacting the manufacturer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Following advice taken from another website, hopefully it works for you. No idea about this tablet personally though I'm afraid.
    I had the same problem today on the Kurio 7. This is how I fixed it... You need to do a factory reset. Hold down the power and + button on the kurio until the tablet shuts down completely and re-starts again. You will then see a picture of a robot laid down with a warning triangle over the top. Press the + button again and you will get 4 options which you can toggle using the + and - buttons. You can try reboot option first, but that didn`t work for me. I had to restore factory settings and wipe user data options. This returns the Kurio to the original settings (but you keep all the pre-loaded software like angry birds etc.). You then have to re-do the set-up of user profile and parental settings as you did when you first turned received it new.

Advertisement