Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

adult acting classes limerick

• 21-07-2015 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi, i have been wanting to get into acting for a long time but either i haven't had the time or else didn't back myself to do it. i wanted to give it a go now and i was wondering what would be the best way to go about it? i am living in Limerick so is there anyone who is currently acting in Limerick and could give me some advice?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

If you're looking at wanting to be a professional actor I wouldn't just go paying for acting classes - there's a course in Trinity, apply for that.
    If it's just for fun (which I would recommend) join an amateur drama group, this can also be a way into the professional world - get some experience in the amateur world and if you start winning awards and accolades you can then consider a move to the professional.

Also have a read of my post in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94944252

Advertisement