Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Woodley ko/too/dq or decision 11/10 looks good value

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

Polyana by sub
    Stamann on Points
    Diego Sanchez
    Walker by KO
    Cody G by KO
    Bones

Nearly 52/1 PP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Walker
    Sanchez
    Woodley
    Askren
    Zabit
    Garbrandt

20 returns 402 on pp

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I'm suprised jds isn't shorter than 1/2 to beat lewis
    I don't recall seeing anything better than 2/5 a week ago

He wins this every day of the week for me and when jds took the best
    hunt could give it's very unlikely lewis puts him away with the one punch ko, only been finished by miocic, overeem and cain, outclassed similiar
    fighter to lewis like carwin, hunt and nelson

price is too short for a single for me so how does he win this is the key or maybe even a double with dariush possibly

torn between a late ko rnd 4/5 or a pts win
    I'm sure lewis will be exhausted after three rounds so it might be just
    a matter of holding on or jds may just be happy cruising to a pts win if he's miles ahead on the cards which he will be if this goes into the late rounds imo

jds by ko or pts at 4/6 not great value but it's one or the other, submission by either seems a longshot
    jds pts is 9/2 with betfair which I like a lot, ko best at 13/10

It would be a very sad day for a quality fighter like jds if he lost this to someone like lewis, time to retire if it happens which is unlikely anyway for jds

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭tinpib

The value bet of the night for me is definitely Sergio Moraes at best price 2.8 on Bet365. An incredible recent record only losing to Usman who dismantled Woodly last weekend. A 2 pt bet for me.

Niko Price looks value at 2.7 too but not terribly confident.

Marion Reneau was tempting at a big price too, but went with Kunitskaya in the end, and by points to get a bigger price of 1.83.

• Advertisement

tinpib wrote: »
    The value bet of the night for me is definitely Sergio Moraes at best price 2.8 on Bet365. An incredible recent record only losing to Usman who dismantled Woodly last weekend. A 2 pt bet for me.

Niko Price looks value at 2.7 too but not terribly confident.

was gonna come on here to post the same two especially moraes which looks like a 50/50 fight to me

like price also as long as he doesnt decide to go banging with means like he did against al hassan
    I think that could be a razor tight decision if price sticks to the game plan, reckon we'll see a much improved price later on

• Registered Users Posts: 38,921 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Have Means by decision and Lewus by KO in a double

I don't think Lewis will win, but KO is his only hope

Double bust. Took JDS in the second instead

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Looking at a Masvidal / Gunnar double for tonight but my MMA knowledge wouldn’t be the best, anyone any thoughts ? Also a heads up that PP are refunding all losing #whatoddspaddy bets up to 10£ on the main event. If anyone has a fancy for that could they throw them up here - cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Gunni on points @ 6/1 looks like a good value bet to me.

rekluse wrote: »
    Looking at a Masvidal / Gunnar double for tonight but my MMA knowledge wouldn’t be the best, anyone any thoughts ? Also a heads up that PP are refunding all losing #whatoddspaddy bets up to 10£ on the main event. If anyone has a fancy for that could they throw them up here - cheers !

cheers for that, it's a section I never think of looking at

fight to go the distance and time out in fight is 9/2 appeals to me so my tenner has gone there

if you fancy either fighter, time out with till win 10/3 or time out with masvidal win 8/1

I fancy the fight to go the distance, masvidal has fought the very best and I don't recall seeing him in any trouble against any fighter
    Till does seem to have a pretty good chin also
    I think a timeout is always very possible in a 5 round fight especially in this one as I think it'll be five rounds standing

• Advertisement

What exactly is a ‘time out’ ? Cheers

masvidal oezdemir both 21/10

too big surely?

bit soon to be writing off oezdemir or is reyes that good to be such
    a short price?

masvidal...when has he last been in trouble in any fight recently?

4 of his last 5 losses have been splits, could well have been fighting for a belt or close had things gone his way
    his last loss to wonderboy was no surprise, wb being the worst possibly match up for a guy like masvidal

haven't pulled the trigger on either yet

masvidal pts 5/1 is one I like or the paddy power price special of time out in fight and till to win at 10/3 is seriously good value if you fancy till.

What exactly is a ‘time out’ ? Cheers

The ref would call a timeout for a foul like an low kick or eye poke or if the doc was required I'm thinking

mailburner wrote: »
    The ref would call a timeout for a foul like an low kick or eye poke or if the doc was required I'm thinking

If a ref Restood fighters if there was no action would that be a time out ?

If a ref Restood fighters if there was no action would that be a time out ?

no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

I am going big on Masvidal, I think that Till's heart is not as big and thats the difference.

went with a single on masvidal at 2s and a smaller one on oez at same price

masvidal pts 9/2
    oezd sub or ko 4/1
    singles/double

I don't think oezd will win this if it goes the distance though as reyes should
    have an edge standing but maybe oezd might be more battle hardened.
    I think masvida will will be pretty close and I don't want to leave that price behind and
    regret it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Jesus there's the time out in already hahah

ASOT wrote: »
    Jesus there's the time out in already hahah

Beat me to it lol

masvidal and a time out was 8/1 :(

should have had more faith esp when I backed him

oez I thought won that but at least one of the two obliged

• Advertisement

masvidal and a time out was 8/1 :(

should have had more faith esp when I backed him

oez I thought won that but at least one of the two obliged

Yes, but thats nearly always the way with me, win or lose there is some regret. So pleased I stuck to a single big bet, I was tempted by Oze too...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭tinpib

Fairly mediocre card on tonight but as always it could turn out to be more exciting than a PPV.

1 bet stands out tonight for me value wise, and that's Maycee Barber vs JJ Aldrich. Again it would seem to me that perhaps Maycee's price is down to the UFC hype train, she is very short for someone so young and inexperienced. Aldrich has won her last 3 although not against any household names.

Aldrich best price 3.25 right now on Bet365 which seems like a brilliant price, and for extra value you could try her by decision at 4.25.

tinpib wrote: »
    Fairly mediocre card on tonight but as always it could turn out to be more exciting than a PPV.

1 bet stands out tonight for me value wise, and that's Maycee Barber vs JJ Aldrich. Again it would seem to me that perhaps Maycee's price is down to the UFC hype train, she is very short for someone so young and inexperienced. Aldrich has won her last 3 although not against any household names.

Aldrich best price 3.25 right now on Bet365 which seems like a brilliant price, and for extra value you could try her by decision at 4.25.

Yep thanks for that, placed a small bet as the price is so good.

think willis is a lively outsider at 9/4 or even pts at 6/1 (ko 9/2 even:o

good boxing, good footwork and if he can keep it standing I think he can
    beat blaydes

pp had wonderboy pts priced up at 13/5 yet had the ko at 4/6 which was madness imo a few days back which didn't last long sadly
    I'm not nuts about the 13/8 on wb pts but I think he'll tap away at pettis for five and win like he usually does although the fight to go the distance is really tempting me at 5/4
    I'm struggling to see pettis win this though

alexis davis pts the only other one but 6/4 is skinny

I think the odds on WB/Pettis stop me betting on that, might even have gone for Pettis on long odds. They are in the same gym, know each other inside out. Much as I love WB, his style can be cracked given a good plan.

Thanks to Mailburner, I was trying to resist a bet on Willis, I fancied it a bit anyway, great odds, but its too late now, Ive done it..

So I have Willis and Aldrich, no more.

SlowBlowin wrote: »
    I think the odds on WB/Pettis stop me betting on that, might even have gone for Pettis on long odds. They are in the same gym, know each other inside out. Much as I love WB, his style can be cracked given a good plan.

Balls! I didn't even know they were in the same gym.
    pp won't let me cash out either, would have gone fight to go the
    distance had I known that, might be closer than the odds suggest so

Balls! I didn't even know they were in the same gym.
    pp won't let me cash out either, would have gone fight to go the
    distance had I known that, might be closer than the odds suggest so

I am going to regret this, BUT, just backed Pettis to win by decision, again the odds 7/1.....

SlowBlowin wrote: »
    I am going to regret this, BUT, just backed Pettis to win by decision, again the odds 7/1.....

I've you to thank if that obliges and after what you said above I backed
    pettis on points also at a huge 12/1 with pp given I think it's the only way
    he can win and am amazed that the ko and sub prices are around 4pts shorter

a wee pts double with willis also at 90/1 as I'm a greedy bastid

I've you to thank if that obliges and after what you said above I backed
    pettis on points also at a huge 12/1 with pp given I think it's the only way
    he can win and am amazed that the ko and sub prices are around 4pts shorter

a wee pts double with willis also at 90/1 as I'm a greedy bastid

Ohhhhhh nooooooo what a great double.....

And to think I wanted to back both Blades and WB a few days ago, but the odds..

Looks like I need a PP account.

• Advertisement

MB you are a very bad influence on me.......

Bet placed... only got 50/1

Advertisement