Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ninja Gaiden

• 14-02-2004 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Tecmo has been beavering away at Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox for two years or so, and will finally see release here in Europe on March 12th (Microsoft bumped up the release date). From what I've seen, the game is shaping up great. Anyone else anticipating this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

(sigh) The game has now been pushed back to May 14th in Europe.

Still, have a look at these lovely shots;

ss01.jpg

17092003204431-3.jpg

17092003204431-5.jpg

ningaid2-snap-0002.gif

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Certainly looks cool from the screen shots. Using nunchuks in a 3rd person game will be pretty mental at the very least.

Thanks for pointing out the game freak, i'll have to look up more on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Shes coming down @ 10kb/s, only 600 odd MB, i mean eh Looks good, cant wait to *buy* it

Advertisement