Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-gage.. Good / Bad

• 19-02-2004 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

I got one of these a couple of months back.. Have been playing it a little but so far im 50/50 on selling it or not. Looking at the price I could probably get rid of it and get an X-box or something.. Although I got a loan of fifa the other day and am now between minds as its not bad. Anyone want to give me advice?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Discovering

I am in the exact same boat.

It is too big as a phone and the fact you got to take the back cover and battery out just to swop games is very annoying.

But it does look sweet, have tons of functionality and the games are starting to get better.

However I reckon if you are going to sell now is the time.

The PSP (portable playstation) is one the way and I reckon it will be much better and by then everyone will be trying to sell their N-Gage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by Discovering

The PSP (portable playstation) is one the way and I reckon it will be much better and by then everyone will be trying to sell their N-Gage.

Quite soon the Tapwave Zodiac will be released Internationally (in the US now). Its quite nice, prices similar (or under?) the NGage, vastly bigger screen, better sound and much more powerful. Its also a proper PDA, so its usefulness isnt solely dependent on Zodiac games. It plays standard Palm games and virtually any movie format (MP4, Divx etc).

I know quite a few people in Europe awaiting its release.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Well due to my other phone packing up.. I've decided to hold on to it, got fifa aswell and its keeping me entertained :D .

Advertisement