UAE, DUBAI/SABIS TEACHING!! - Page 110 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-02-2015, 14:15   #1636
Niamh Kenny

[QUOTE=vanilla_bean;94445122]You don't need TEFL to work for Sabis, you only need a degree. Apply now, they recruit all year around.

Thank you so much for all of you help, if I did do a TEFL course would it benefit me more for job opportunities over there?

Also is it hard to get job that is actually in Dubai? I have family over there and would like to get something there. Thanks
Advertisement
26-02-2015, 15:01   #1637
scdublin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdublin View Post
Great information in here so thanks to everyone who's replied so far! Is this the website that everyone has applied through - https://www.sabiscareers.com or is there a direct application link? Do you need to register and apply to specific jobs to be considered or does registering automatically mean you're considered for all jobs?
Also to add to these questions - are you given much of a choice as to where you'd be based? I see a lot of people saying not to expect Dubai straight away etc but can you make it known that you have 3 or so preferred locations?
26-02-2015, 15:58   #1638
loretta1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterworld777 View Post
Yeah hopefully, I don't want to be hit with having to book a last min expensive flight to London or Dublin! I'm hoping to go to Dubai, I know a lot of people say first year teachers don't get it but I'm looking at this as more of a long term thing so want to be somewhere I know I'd like. If probably accept Abu Dhabi too if offered! Where are you hoping for?
HI ya same here I am looking for anywhere in the UAE. Fingers crossed 😊
Yesterday, 17:02   #1639
Marie212

Just submitted my application eeeeek!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size