Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Casual Worker Dockets

Options
  • 02-10-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I was on JSB until I got part time work a couple of weeks ago so no I'm filling in the X & O dockets and dropping them into my local social welfare office every week.

The thing is due to where I live my local SW office is in another county 10 miles away where I have to drive to, I don't always have access to a car so is it possible to post the dockets in or is this frowned upon?

Someone also told me it's Freepost to Social Welfare Offices, is this true?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

There is no problem in posting in a docket - doesn't matter how it gets there, as long as it gets there.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dialer

Yes it is Freepost.
    Just write that in the top right corner. Missus was told this by social-w some months ago when she needed casual dockets.
    Hope this helps

Advertisement