Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bus0 Éireann - St. Stephen's day?

• 24-11-2009 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows how Bus Eireann is running on St Stephen's day?

I'm in Dunshaughlin for christmas this year & I'm not sure if buses are back to normal that day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

AFAIK no services Christmas day or Stephen's Day........

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Hm kay ..

Thanks!

I think I may be rostered to work that day.
    That may be difficult:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Vic_08

fh041205 wrote: »
    AFAIK no services Christmas day or Stephen's Day........

If you don't know the answer then it might be better to say nothing rather than giving people incorrect information.

Christmas day is the only day with no service.

Stephen's day has a reduced service and this is always printed in the annual network timetable.

For Dunsaughlin the 109 route has departures from Dublin at 10.00, 12.00, 13.00, 15.00, 17.00, 18.00 and from Kells at 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Oh, thank you very much
    That was really helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Vic_08 wrote: »
    If you don't know the answer then it might be better to say nothing rather than giving people incorrect information.

True. Unfortunately I thought this post was older than in fact it is, and decided to give what I thought was correct rather than leave the person hanging. Apologies for the misinformation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement