Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

March Cork Meetup Thread

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

I will probably come in for the parade and then look to see where everyone is after that. I still have your number Mudokon (still never done the 3am heavy breathing thing - YET) so I can see where you all are.

Anyone who is coming out AFTER the parade is welcome to PM me for a contact number if your worried about not finding anyone. Not much point if your wanting to find people BEFORE the parade though so I am sure someone with those plans will volunteer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Am painting shamrocks on people for suas (charity) for some of the day (I think 12-4) not sure where I'll be but i'll be around the city somewhere anyway! Will hopefully see you guys afterwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

mudokon wrote: »
    Who is coming out before the pub?

I'll see you 11:20ish outside Merchants Quay shopping centre. Is the race you want to watch taking place on the Nth Channel?
    Abbot Ale house [...] I've never been there.

Nor me! I'd love to pop in for one or two at least. Does that suit people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

FTGFOP wrote: »
    I'll see you 11:20ish outside Merchants Quay shopping centre. Is the race you want to watch taking place on the Nth Channel?

Nor me! I'd love to pop in for one or two at least. Does that suit people?

The race is from Brian Boru bridge to Patricks bridge. We could go to the Abbot Ale house after the parade and move on from there after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

The race is from Brian Boru bridge to Patricks bridge. We could go to the Abbot Ale house after the parade and move on from there after.

Only up now so am gonna miss the race. If Im heading in Ill give you a text!! Enjoy the race:D

• Advertisement

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Only up now so am gonna miss the race. If Im heading in Ill give you a text!! Enjoy the race:D

Started celebrating last night did you? :pac: Might see you later then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Hey guys,
    I'll be in about 2.30 or 3, I'll head straight to the abbots, if I can't find any of you I'll text.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

hows everyones day? dunno If i can make it in to town, will be home bout an hour and I'll drop in if I can.. wheres everyone at?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

corkcomp wrote: »
    hows everyones day? dunno If i can make it in to town, will be home bout an hour and I'll drop in if I can.. wheres everyone at?

In Belgium, see you tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Currently we are all in the Franciscan Well:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Had a good laugh with you guys! Hope everyone's heads are not too sore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Had a good laugh with you guys! Hope everyone's heads are not too sore.

Cheers pinky!! :D My head is fine. I was up at ten for a nice long walk. Was good day, really enjoyed it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

Was the best meet up i have been too totally due to the guest appearance made by the legend that is mc pinky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rebelle

Great meet up! Good time was had :D

Did ye make it past Cavanaghs?

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Cheers pinky!! :D My head is fine. I was up at ten for a nice long walk. Was good day, really enjoyed it.:)

Pfft I was awake at twenty to 6 & in work by 8. :p I should have felt worse than I did. :pac:
    rebelle wrote: »
    Great meet up! Good time was had :D

Did ye make it past Cavanaghs?

Not unless Lukin went elsewhere on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭lukin

Pfft I was awake at twenty to 6 & in work by 8. :p I should have felt worse than I did. :pac:

Not unless Lukin went elsewhere on his own.

Nah man, I headed home; I texted someone to see if they were out but they weren't (probably just as well seeing as I had work in the morning). I bought a current scone in the Centra on Oliver Plunkett street,took it home and eat it with a nice cup of tea before hitting the hay.
    I was actually pleasantly surprised to be able to get a scone at that time of night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 footieguy

Hey guys

I would be interested in meeting up for a social night if that would be ok? Are new people welcome? Do people meet up once per month or more often?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Hi,

We are always open to new people :) We usually meet up about once a month or so. A new thread will probably pop up soon for the April meet-up so just keep your eye out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭lukin

footieguy wrote: »
    I would be interested in meeting up for a social night if that would be ok? Are new people welcome? Do people meet up once per month or more often?

Absolutley footieguy; the Cork boardsies always love to see a new face at a meetup. We usually meet up once a month but there have been a few times where we've had them twice a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 footieguy

Thanks for the replies jujibee and lukin. I'll keep an eye of for the April event then and hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

If I'm around in april I'll come down for a pint or 10.

Advertisement