Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2012 Darts Premier League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Haha!! Did anyone catch Taylors interview. He was saying he's really trying and he's trying for Sky because he wouldn't be as rich as he is without them. Clarkey says 'well, we'll let you go spend some of that cash so, Phil Taylor everyone!"

As the music came on and the crowd cheered, Taylor covers the mic and says into Clarkey's ear "i'm getting divorced!!" in response to go spend all that cash!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

monkey9 wrote: »
    Haha!! Did anyone catch Taylors interview. He was saying he's really trying and he's trying for Sky because he wouldn't be as rich as he is without them. Clarkey says 'well, we'll let you go spend some of that cash so, Phil Taylor everyone!"

As the music came on and the crowd cheered, Taylor covers the mic and says into Clarkey's ear "i'm getting divorced!!" in response to go spend all that cash!!

I'd say he is being taken to the cleaners by his Ex-Mrs - Money is his idol - Must be killing him to hand it over!

There was a documentary on his life a couple of years ago - It was a real insight as what makes him tick!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭suzzi

Hamilton lost his dad too recently.
    Saw the program on Phil Taylor. Made me really dislike him, he was so mean.

Come on now Lewis, a repeat of last week please.
    I haven't won a bet on the PL this year(though I haven't bet every week)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I see Anderson has removed The Sun sponsorship from his shirt, a wise move when amongst a Liverpool crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Come on now Lewis, a repeat of last week please.
    I haven't won a bet on the PL this year(though I haven't bet every week)

Fcuk me, its never easy!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Can't see past Barney,Lewis,Taylor and Whitlock this week.
    6.6 on Betfair is a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

Simon Whitlock @ 8/13
    Match Betting
    Simon Whitlock v Andy Hamilton Pending €10.00
    Kevin Painter @ 7/2
    Match Betting
    Kevin Painter v Adrian Lewis Pending
    Phil Taylor @ 2/7
    Match Betting
    James Wade v Phil Taylor Pending
    Gary Anderson @ 13/10
    Match Betting
    Gary Anderson v Raymond van Barneveld
    bit of intrest for tonight

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Can't see past Barney,Lewis,Taylor and Whitlock this week.
    6.6 on Betfair is a decent price.
    :rolleyes: That didn't last long.Can't win a shilling on this premier league.

Good to see Gary back in some bit of form.
    Some nice ton plus outs from R.V.B.

• Advertisement

Sid is funny fcuker

Sid- "I heard Anderson threw his darts in the pond"..

- "There probably still there"

Sid- "No, he missed"

Phil Taylor is playing a blinder here!

Only getting home now and just put it onn.I can't believe Whitlock was beaten by Hamilton again!!! :rolleyes:

He should still be pretty through though?

Actually i see Whitlock is offically through! Good stuff!!

Feel sorry for Anderson - I thought he was making a great comeback but only got the draw.....Whitlock is ok though monkey9.

Taylor is really on a roll...

It'd be a major shock if Taylor didn't win this tournament now. He came into it off form, but it's turned out to be a great warm up for him for the rest of the year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him carry this momentum all the way to the World title in the new year!!!

He's on form monkey9 because the hassle of the split from the wife is over and now he wants to win everything to pay her off (harsh but true - he more or less said so himself) and he is focused enough to do it imo!

Lewis made a hames of his game tonight...Painter was on top form!

He's on form monkey9 because the hassle of the split from the wife is over and now he wants to win everything to pay her off (harsh but true - he more or less said so himself) and he is focused enough to do it imo!

The face on Lewis when Painter checked out on 150 :eek:
    He must have thought he was getting back into it there with a break of throw. :)

You see Olympic athletes being banned for steroid abuse when all you need is to get divorced to enhance your performance!!!

Plenty of exercise, eat the right foods.....oh, and get divorced!!! That's the stuff of champions!!! :)

You see Olympic athletes being banned for steroid abuse when all you need is to get divorced to enhance your performance!!!

Plenty of exercise, eat the right foods.....oh, and get divorced!!! That's the stuff of champions!!! :)

LOL :D:D

Take a look at Laura Church he was thanking tonight - his "nutritionist"...Works for him!!;)

• Advertisement

LOL :D:D

Take a look at Laura Church he was thanking tonight - his "nutritionist"...Works for him!!;)

Ahaha!! This is one of these "Taylor likes to enter church' situations!!!

I'm sure he thanks God one way or the other monkey9!!!!........:)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Going to go with Lewis (evs) and Painter (13/10) tonight. Both are outsiders in their games. Lewis needs the win and should perform under pressure. Decent odds for Painter who already beat Hamilton in the Premier League.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

lewis
    painter
    wade
    taylor 20 euro pays 230 :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm in RVB's camp....not for the bet though!;)

Looking forward to the matches tonight - should be a great night. A lot at stake.

Look at Lewis's face.......

Brilliant match to kick off the night with. Whitlock beat Lewis 7-5 and Lewis is out!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Brilliant match to kick off the night with. Whitlock beat Lewis 7-5 and Lewis is out!

Yes Whitlock looked like a man posessed, is there any history between the teo? Should make the rest of the games better as theres 2 places still left, Barney v Wade should be great.

Yes Whitlock looked like a man posessed, is there any history between the teo? Should make the rest of the games better as theres 2 places still left, Barney v Wade should be great.

No, no history!! Lewis really respects Whitlock and Whitlock just gets on with everybody! I think Withlock just really wanted to win and cement second place!

• Advertisement

Whitlock avoids Taylor by winning

Advertisement