Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Johnny's Barbers

Options
  • 29-08-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Johnny's Barbers, the one up by the Lodge, is opening up in the Student Courtyard. Great job! Fantastic barber aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

How do you mean, they're moving location or just having a shop in UL too? Serious laugh inside there, but I doubt they're moving from their current location permanently?

I always said a barber in the courtyard would do serious business.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Where abouts in the courtyard d'you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭highlydebased

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Where abouts in the courtyard d'you know?

Next to Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    How do you mean, they're moving location or just having a shop in UL too? Serious laugh inside there, but I doubt they're moving from their current location permanently?

I always said a barber in the courtyard would do serious business.

I presume they're opening a new shop and just keeping the old one as is?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Could be.

I know the boss man over it all also has a shop in Manchester.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Best of luck with the international students trying to understand the lads working in there! :)

Haven't been in there in a while, but some laugh off them. Pure Limerick kid...

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Apparently Johnny's is under new management now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

One of my friends went in there last semester and they gave him a free can of Bavaria as they were cutting his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Chavways wrote: »
    One of my friends went in there last semester and they gave him a free can of Bavaria as they were cutting his hair.

They were offering free pints during Rag week IIRC.

Grand place for a haircut but a little on the expensive side, €16 for a dry cut if not a student.

Advertisement