Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usb Driver software for samsung europa 15500

• 09-08-2011 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Hi folks i bought a samsung galaxy europa 3 weeks ago but when i connect it up to my laptop via usb cable it tells me to insert the Disc with the software containing (usb driver software) Problem is i didnt get a disc when i purchased the Phone. Does anyone know or can post a link where i can get the software recommended ?? Any help greatly appreciated :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

You don't need the driver unless you are a developer. It's for the "android debug bridge". You can still mount the usb and copy files etc without it.

Turn off "usb debugging" (settings -> applications -> development) and you won't be prompted for the driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Bloddy hell that was so easy thanks man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

download kies from samsung site, it will install the samsung drivers for you as well.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs.

Advertisement