Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Elisha Dushku

• 08-03-2008 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

eliza-dushku-picture-1.jpg

Back when Buffy was on I used to think she was the sexiest woman ever, still fairly fine.

She was damn sexy in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back as well!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Ditto. Didn't she have her own show for a while as well? Tru Calling I think it was called.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Aye , she was in some horror film aswell, career seems to have gone nowhere but i still would't kick her out bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

She's in the Nickelback video for Rockstar aswell, rolling around half dressed for the lads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Aye , she was in some horror film aswell, career seems to have gone nowhere but i still would't kick her out bed

That film was called Wrong Turn iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Crackin body on her in 'Bring It On'. Not a bad film either for what it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Folks, this thing of posting a picture of some hot celeb with hardly any comment at all is against the charter. The same thing happened at the weekend with the thread about Mercedes Terrell. If someone wants to start a Hot Celebrities thread then that's cool, but threads like this that don't contribute any discussion or debate will just be locked.

Besides, nothing Elisha Dushku does could ever top how hot she was in Buffy...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement