Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buy CZ Magazines Online

Options
  • 23-11-2015 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Guys

The price of CZ magazines here is Ireland is crazy. Is it legal to buy them online from the UK and have them delivered to me here in Ireland.

Any recommendations as to where is best to order from need a couple of 10 round mags, 1 for a CZ455 .22 & 1 for a CZ455 .17HMR

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭eoin.d

I got a good few from cz themselves think its czub.cz shipping bit dear but if your buying a few doesn't work out too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

PSXDupe wrote: »
    Guys

The price of CZ magazines here is Ireland is crazy. Is it legal to buy them online from the UK and have them delivered to me here in Ireland.

Any recommendations as to where is best to order from need a couple of 10 round mags, 1 for a CZ455 .22 & 1 for a CZ455 .17HMR

Thanks

http://riflemags.co.uk/cz-455-magazines/

Not that cheap though with exchange rates and postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Try Sean Harding in Stakelums in Thurles (0504 21900).

He had a few last week but I'm not sure of calibre.

Stakelums seem to be "winding down" the shooting side of their business so there is a lot of stuff on special offer.
    Best of luck.

Viz

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Vizzy wrote: »
    Stakelums seem to be "winding down" the shooting side of their business so there is a lot of stuff on special offer.
    Hve been going to Sean for years, since he was in rlingford. To see the shop now is sad. Used to be my go-to RFD for anything.

I believe, according to him, they will retain some stuff such as ammo and the bare essentials but the firearms, clothing, etc. are all being discontinued.

As you said he had a few CZ mags in the press the last time i was there, but i'd check before traveling.

As for the UK. I recently rang the only supplier of magazines for the after market system i have in the Howa .223. He said with the exchange rate it's be expensive, and then he went on to tell me that due to recent restrictions in the UK he had to do paperwork for exporting to the RoI and as it was too much grief he simply does not do it. Now i've sent a couple of scopes over and got them back and had to do paperwork that previously was not necessary before and in the last month have found i'm getting similar answers from other vendors in the UK on stuff i've gotten without any hassle before.

So perhaps there is some truth to it, and i'd suggest check before ordering anything.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

I recently got 2 x 10 round mags from riflemags.co.uk for my Cz 455 .22lr. Worked out at €70 delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

I bought 4 10 round HMR mags direct from CZ last year for €100 delivered to the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

I just received a 10 round mag for a CZ.17 on Friday, I bought it from rifle mags about €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Sparkey84

.17hmr/.22wmr mags on adverts.ie today. 3 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭mcbain087

Sparkey84 wrote: »
    .17hmr/.22wmr mags on adverts.ie today. 3 of them

Try Top Gun Sports in Drogheda, recently had some. Message them online.

Advertisement