Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying TV Adds

• 08-11-2010 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone find that Eircom Phone Watch woman the height of annoyance. She introduces the burgulars to everyone in the house in that annoying, silly voice and opens the door to the guards. Wish the burgulars had had time to gag this dame before she drives us all mad.
    Eircom also annoy with that "Jim" character with the "tash" who unfreezes your man's girlfriend by upping his broadband speed. I would ask people with a broadband problem to try and talk with ANYONE in Eircom......all you get is endless machine talk or piped music. Your "moth" will remain in a frozen condition for quite a while I assure you.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/MCDONA%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

that ad is lovely in comparison to that go compare a$$hole :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Luis21

P1e9t3e5r wrote: »
    Anyone find that Eircom Phone Watch woman the height of annoyance. She introduces the burgulars to everyone in the house in that annoying, silly voice and opens the door to the guards. Wish the burgulars had had time to gag this dame before she drives us all mad.
    Eircom also annoy with that "Jim" character with the "tash" who unfreezes your man's girlfriend by upping his broadband speed. I would ask people with a broadband problem to try and talk with ANYONE in Eircom......all you get is endless machine talk or piped music. Your "moth" will remain in a frozen condition for quite a while I assure you.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/MCDONA%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Firstly, ask yourself is there already a thread like this.

Secondly, ask yourself "why didn't I pay more attention in school". "ADDS" ??????????????? "ADS" you plank.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,443 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Already a thread for this. Please go here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055102239

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement