Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK MP5K with extras & other items

• 24-06-2011 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale or trade we have a factory boxed HK MP5K (chronoed with 0.20g bb's @ 305 to 315 FPS) with:

One(1) full metal 200 BB high cap mag
    One(1) Coyote Tan sling
    One(1) standard battery charger
    Two(2) 8.4v 1100mAh NiMH stick type batteries
    A cleaning / unjamming rod

Asking price is €140euros, open to offers & trade in's.

Also available for sale is:

One(1) factory boxed full metal Battleaxe mag for any MP5 (not UMP) with the shells on top, one(1) standard charger & rechargeable battery for it.

Asking price is €25euros, open to offers & can include it with the MP5K for the right offer.

One(1) Protech Tactical Coyote Tan tac vest, with two zip pockets centre left / right (no extra pouches / pockets with it) & a full modular attachment system that can be used to attach just about anything.

Asking price is €20euros, & can include it with the MP5K for the right offer.

All of the above items have been used very little & well maintained, are in full working order with no known faults, also there are light marks on the mags from being pulled in / out of the AEG.

This MP5K is excellent for CQB, can be used as a sidearm or main AEG & has good medium range for skirmishing.

Postage is an option, or can meet in person if the buyer want's.

Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank/Wire Transfer, Cheque & Cash are all accepted.

The buyer will pay any fees related to payment methods, the postage is something we can come to an arrangement on for the AEG as most of us dislike P&P charges.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

who is ( WE ) are you some sort of company .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

who is ( WE ) are you some sort of company .

No no, we are a team not a company I'm just so use to saying us or we it's how I type.

This AEG belongs to my brother as does the other stuff, he was using it as his sidearm until recently & want's something different now.

I'm just selling it for him, as he is not that hot with the internet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

was just wondering that,s all thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

What make is the mp5k???

What make is the mp5k???

The make is Galaxy, & this AEG is made of ABS / metal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

What brand or make is the vest. Offer asking pending photo and info.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

factory boxed full metal Battleaxe mag

Offer €20 posted

Arkslippy wrote: »

Will get this info & pics later today, thanking you.

DeBurca wrote: »
    factory boxed full metal Battleaxe mag

Offer €20 posted

These types of mag are between 30 & 40 euros new, we can deal for €20euros + P&P costs which won't be more then a fiver if this is acceptable?.

If its a ciras type swiss arms one which opens at the sides and has pockets you don't need photo, otherwise work away on photo.

Will get this info & pics later today, thanking you.

• Advertisement

If its a ciras type swiss arms one which opens at the sides and has pockets you don't need photo, otherwise work away on photo.

It's a Protech Tactical zip up tac vest, with two zip pockets centre left & right with a full modular attachment system.

Will have pics up shortly :)

It's a Protech Tactical zip up tac vest, with two zip pockets centre left & right with a full modular attachment system.

Will have pics up shortly :)

Sounds good, is it.sized or one fits all. And i assume you have the pockets too?

Taking it anyway, where are "we" based

Sounds good, is it.sized or one fits all. And i assume you have the pockets too?

It's a one size fits all with ajustable straps, there are no extra pouches / pockets with it & we :) the team are based in Co.Waterford.

I won't be far from you tomorrow (Sun) & Tue as well if that's of any help, will be up & down the M9 / M7 on those days or can post it if you want.

It's up to yourself, & thanking you.

***price reduced***

It's a one size fits all with ajustable straps, there are no extra pouches / pockets with it & we :) the team are based in Co.Waterford.

I won't be far from you tomorrow (Sun) & Tue as well if that's of any help, will be up & down the M9 / M7 on those days or can post it if you want.

It's up to yourself, & thanking you.

I've had a look at the photo and its not what I was expecting guys, I thought it was an actual tac vest with pockets ect.

So ill politely withdraw my offer but I wish you good luck with sale.

I'm also in sligo till Wednesday next week so meeting up wouldn't work out.

Slippy .

These types of mag are between 30 & 40 euros new, we can deal for €20euros + P&P costs which won't be more then a fiver if this is acceptable?.

I will hold at €20 if you change your mind

I will hold at €20 if you change your mind

Best I can do is split the P&P costs, so it €20euros + half the P&P if this is acceptable?.

You interested in any trades ????????
    If you are coming to Dublin on Tuesday then maybe we could meet as I will be in Graystones on Tuesday afternoon/evening and if you are traveling up from the south east (N11) then you will be passing close bye

You interested in any trades ????????
    If you are coming to Dublin on Tuesday then maybe we could meet as I will be in Graystones on Tuesday afternoon/evening and if you are traveling up from the south east (N11) then you will be passing close bye

Always interested in a trade, can pop by that area on Tue & what do you have to trade?.

Always interested in a trade, can pop by that area on Tue & what do you have to trade?.

I have loads of stuff you name it I have probally got it, but I may not wish to trade it
    Right now I have too many LE type stocks and a few pistol grips and maybe a few gearbox parts

• Advertisement

I have loads of stuff you name it I have probally got it, but I may not wish to trade it
    Right now I have too many LE type stocks and a few pistol grips and maybe a few gearbox parts

Appreciate the offer, if I'm going that much out of the way I'll need a list of what's available & pics if possible?.

Appreciate the offer, if I'm going that much out of the way I'll need a list of what's available & pics if possible?.

I can meet you on the N11 and you only need to just pull in and stop
    Tell me what you are after as i am not going to take 70+ photos on the off chance you fancy something

I can meet you on the N11 and you only need to just pull in and stop
    Tell me what you are after as i am not going to take 70+ photos on the off chance you fancy something

After this lot:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056307725

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056310390

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056310392

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056310398

Dont have a 416/417 stock but I do have 2 LE stocks with tubes tubes, no Tac vest as I dont skermish, I use a I-max charger myself which will charge just about anything including car batteries but it is not for sale/trade and your last thread is a bit too vauge

Dont have a 416/417 stock but I do have 2 LE stocks with tubes tubes, no Tac vest as I dont skermish, I use a I-max charger myself which will charge just about anything including car batteries but it is not for sale/trade and your last thread is a bit too vauge

Fair enough, we've got spare LE stocks & don't need more.

The charger info is much appreciated, shame it's not for sale & if that changes please let me know.

Thanking you.

Fair enough, we've got spare LE stocks & don't need more.

The charger info is much appreciated, shame it's not for sale & if that changes please let me know.

Thanking you.

Any interest in a silencer ??????

Any interest in a silencer ??????

I do as good ones are hard to find, would you have a pic of it?.

I do as good ones are hard to find, would you have a pic of it?.

[img][/img]silenceri.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice, what type of thread is it?.

• Advertisement

Nice, what type of thread is it?.

14mm CCW, fits most AEGs

Advertisement