Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

nocs beers 31st of March

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

If anyone is still looking at this... where's the pub? :o I'll probably be in quite late so the rest of the Abigail's crowd will have already headed there and you all know my propensity for getting lost at the drop of a hat! :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I finish work at 7 so will go home, shower then head in. Expect me about 8.30-9ish.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Solitaire wrote: »
    If anyone is still looking at this... where's the pub? :o I'll probably be in quite late so the rest of the Abigail's crowd will have already headed there and you all know my propensity for getting lost at the drop of a hat! :o

Hi,

Hostel and pub on the map below.

Just walk down the Quays to Capel Street Bridge and then to the end of the street and it's on the right hand side of the street
    :)

198431.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Another way to get there is to follow Parnell St. til it intersects Capel st. It's right on the corner.

Unfortunately, it is only visible if you spill the blood of the unwilling there on a full moon, but I can't help you with that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I dear Cthulhu I probably have a worse hangover, but the one cure is MORE BEER!!!!
    BadGirl wrote: »
    I *may* have a hangover that renders me incapable of consuming alcohol atm.....

I will have a drink in your honor.
    I is unable to make le Noc beers tonight :( *insert sad looking catface here*

Another time perhaps. Have a good night everyone! This be the beers that flips the bird to the flamey flancerball in the sky.

• Advertisement

Zwillinge wrote: »
    I may wear a hat... shall see how the day goes :D

I shall be there, at some stage, perhaps with my friend in tow.... You'll like her, she has red hair :)

If not, I'll bring the hat. Everybody wins!
    Red hair you say:cool:

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Solitaire, can you give BG a text when you get a chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

No hat it is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Competition!!! :mad:

I wont be heading in till about 7.30- 8 so if you want i can pm you my number and meet you somewhere and find the pub together?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Competition!!! :mad:

I wont be heading in till about 7.30- 8 so if you want i can pm you my number and meet you somewhere and find the pub together?

I haven't a clue where the pub is either. I'll be getting the Luas to Stephens green at about 10 past 8. Or I'll just text you or whatever.

• Advertisement

Going for a shower now so will be there in about an hour.
    Did I miss the fooden'ng ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Leaving soon, should be there for half 8, BEER!!

Going for a shower now so will be there in about an hour.
    Did I miss the fooden'ng ?

I hope not! Could defo go for some noms right now.

just waiting on the Luas which is due in 9 minutes.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Food is being served til 9...

We have an army of bunnies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

If anyone is wondering, we're the table with all the lindt bunnies :-D

*edit* goddamn gf!!

Heading in now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

For Nocs far and wide, and at the beers, I raise a glass, and a salute to Rozabeez. It would be her 22nd birthday today, and she was one of us.

To Roza :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hi people, nice meeting you all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cheers for letting me in :pac:

Swear to god getting a taxi home from town on a sat night is like trying to get nocs to sunbathe :P

Good night though and lovely to meet new people. Also sorry for nearly getting sol kicked out of the hostel and me, nips and cc being drunk and disorderly around town! :D

• Advertisement

No lock in... </3

Im just home...someone was messing with my pillows... im not hapy. Bu i am drunk so thats ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

What a great night. I really enjoyed meeting you all. We'll have to do it again soon x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi everyone. Sorry we were only there for a short time, but it wad good to see you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

That was fun :P well, for the short time I was there anyway!

Cheers for letting us in btw:pac:

Great night and great to meet all you guys:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Nice meeting new faces last night and seeing the usual faces...

Faces everywhere!! :)

Great night last night! Paying for it now :( hold me :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I smell like beer and shame.

Great night and next to no hangover unlike yesterday.
    Really good to finally meet some you IRL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Really nice seeing you all, definitely have to make the trip up again sometime!

Advertisement