Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want this hair.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

i presume he is taking the piss saying he wants his hair like that? wat sort of a freak would do that to their hair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

duh, a vampire one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i think the faux positiveness of the op and the fact he's ditched us are proof of the pisstake. all a real person would do is spend 6 months growing it and then get it cut that way anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

JIZZLORD wrote:
    i think the faux positiveness of the op and the fact he's ditched us are proof of the pisstake. all a real person would do is spend 6 months growing it and then get it cut that way anyway.

au contraire, i think this was a very serious post... but he soon came to realise that he would look like a complete spack with hair like that and now hes too embarrassed to reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

you'd need to borrow your sisters straightener...

I think that fact says it all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Don't worry about what everyone else is saying, OP, they have the same attitude as the Men in the Sixties did to other Males with long hair.
    If you want to achieve this look, it may depend on the thickness of your hair. By the look of this fella, his hair is quite thin and wispy. Grow it until your desired length, brush it forward, over your head and face then get a scissors and thin out some sections. Section off some locks at the side and dye the rest black, then peroxide the two side bits. Style using a little wax and some hairspray. Try it yourself first, instead of wasting all your cash on a stylist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

boreds wrote:
    Don't worry about what everyone else is saying, OP, they have the same attitude as the Men in the Sixties did to other Males with long hair.
    If you want to achieve this look, it may depend on the thickness of your hair. By the look of this fella, his hair is quite thin and wispy. Grow it until your desired length, brush it forward, over your head and face then get a scissors and thin out some sections. Section off some locks at the side and dye the rest black, then peroxide the two side bits. Style using a little wax and some hairspray. Try it yourself first, instead of wasting all your cash on a stylist.
    are you joking?
    imagine how much worse it will look if he does it himself lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

No, he could try it, then if it turns out crap, go to a stylist, or cut it off and start again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hair takes a long time to grow, so cutting it off and starting again could mean that by the time it grows back the Op will be old enough to realise what a retarded hairstyle that is.

Works for the japanese I guess, but they're just naturally stylish.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I want his hair too. Preferably attached to his skull and mounted over my fireplace.

Fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser, fire is the cleanser.

• Advertisement

boreds wrote:

i have long hair myself, it's just a fact that people regret fad hair, i know a lad whos dad used to have a giant afro and droopy moustache :D he was mucho embarrased when an old pic with him appeared in the paper.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

1. kill skunk
    2. place on head

likethe guy in the beer ad but different animal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

biko wrote:
    emokid.jpg

brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

artnotort wrote:
    are you joking?
    imagine how much worse it will look if he does it himself lol

LMFAO!!!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

vampirefreaks.com ftw. random photos to browse
    picview.php?user=Spasticemochick06&uid=2093299&pic_id=19423000&s=3

oh tar! you and your jailbait!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What can I say? :P

she's 15

she's 15 now
    that pic was taken in 2004 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

hair grows from 1/4 - 1/2 an nch a month dependin on your hair. give yourself about a year and make sure the stylist has somethin to work with!!!! oh and from my experience (8yrs hairdressin) the whole black n white thing doesnt work together!! think chalk n cheese!!!! thats just an opinion thou. as 4 products any salon should sell good decent products!!
    gud luk wit it!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement