Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracked heels :(

• 02-08-2007 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Would anyone know what the name of the new cream advertised on TV for cracked heels is called ? Or do you know of a quick remedy?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

scholl cracked heel repair cream

i remember ads like the back of my hand i swear

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Anney

Almost sure it's made by Scholl. Must be in boots or anywhere old people might shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yep Scholl do a cracked heel repair cream. You should be ale to find it in all good Pharmacies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Cheapest and most effective way is to slather your heels in Vaseline, put on a pair of socks and leave on all night, next morning your left with baby soft heels. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Scholl are pretty decent alright, but the real biz when it comes to all foot products is Compede . Damn... is it compeade or compede. I can't remember, but most of their products come in greeny/turqouise packaging. My spelling seems to be atrocious at this hour... anyhows, they do great stuff and they seem to be light years ahead of everyone else. My Mams a dance teacher and swears by them and they're life savers on any overly long hike. Um, so yeah, that's my advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

I'm using the Neutrogena stuff to get ready for holidays and I have to say im less than impressed, its very expensive and I havent seen any GREAT improvement :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BreeVdK

Thanks everyone !!

Advertisement