Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,926 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd like to see Sharon back to take over the Vic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd like to see Sharon back to take over the Vic

Sharons just another one who sleeps with every Mitchell in sight. Herself and Jack would get on great

Epicurus wrote: »
    Sharons just another one who sleeps with every Mitchell in sight. Herself and Jack would get on great

She is blonde and had the surname Mitchell once definitely his type :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I kind of hope roxy leaves with the doctor :o
    Tiffany is so adorable!

Was that Doctor Als exit. Well he certainly went out with a bang.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I missed it for days now! Why is the doctor gone and how did he go?
    They always get rid of the half decent looking folk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I missed it for days now! Why is the doctor gone and how did he go?
    They always get rid of the half decent looking folk.

They axed him and gave him the most stupid storyline. He was pointless so got rid, hardly any loss really. He made zero impact and didn't even come across as a doctor and so unbelievable.

Good riddance I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Yippeeeeeeeee :D

Alfie is coming back :D Really hope Kat will come back!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/07/alfie-s-back-on-square-115875-22024288/

angel01 wrote: »
    Yippeeeeeeeee :D

Alfie is coming back :D Really hope Kat will come back!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/07/alfie-s-back-on-square-115875-22024288/

I hope she will come as well. Alfie coming back on his own wouldn't work too well without nana and spencer. Hopefully if he's back we'll get a conclusion as to whether Jake Moon was killed that night he left or if he's still alive.

EastEnders entrepreneur Jack Branning is to be shot in a shock story twist over the coming months.
    The former policeman - played by 38-year-old Scott Maslen - becomes embroiled in the messy misdemeanours of one of the Square's younger residents.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a201813/shock-shooting-drama-for-eastenders.html

Ronnie or Lucas. Or even Dotty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

angel01 wrote: »
    They axed him and gave him the most stupid storyline. He was pointless so got rid, hardly any loss really. He made zero impact and didn't even come across as a doctor and so unbelievable.

Good riddance I say.

Good Lord! You really didn't like him!
    Epicurus wrote: »
    I hope she will come as well. Alfie coming back on his own wouldn't work too well without nana and spencer. Hopefully if he's back we'll get a conclusion as to whether Jake Moon was killed that night he left or if he's still alive.

Nana is dead and didn't that Spencer fella try and slice his wrists at some point in real life......

Why would Alfe return by himself at least Kat has family on the Square :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

the show is going backwards bringing back everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Im with seanybiker, its goina be like EE 5 years ago soon, kat and alfie, and sonia.
    Whats next Pauline Fowler comes back to life in the shower??:rolleyes:

I hate Kat, really hate her! ugggg hope them 2 hasbians aint goina be behind the bar in the vic now :rolleyes:

So Archie isnt the daddy of Stacey's baby - he couldnt have anymore kids (could be because of his cancer treatments) and Ronnie tells Stacey this - so i'm guessing Ryan is the baby's daddy

So Archie isnt the daddy of Stacey's baby - he couldnt have anymore kids (could be because of his cancer treatments) and Ronnie tells Stacey this - so i'm guessing Ryan is the baby's daddy

Bradley couldnt be the killer thought shur he couldnt?

Well who do we reckon was doing the mystery dance at the hen night?

Bradley couldnt be the killer thought shur he couldnt?

Well who do we reckon was doing the mystery dance at the hen night?

Lucy and Leon for sure

I dont think Bradders is the killer he is too obvious but i think he does a runner after marrying Stacey it must find out Ryan being the baby's daddy

Im with seanybiker, its goina be like EE 5 years ago soon, kat and alfie, and sonia.

:( Who else are they going to bring back. Kat, Alfie, Janine, Ricky, Bianca, Sonia, Billy, Robbie, Carol back in recent times. Cant they bring anyone new in

Was Stacey with Ryan as well? Must have missed that one.

^ They brought Dirty Den back from the dead so maybe Dennis, Arthur etc :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

So who killed Archie?

Its always the quite ones it was Tracey i bet ;)

So who killed Archie?

Its always the quite ones it was Tracey i bet ;)

...........................maybe:D

lol bet its something really dumb when it does come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That little girl that plays Dotty is brilliant..
    "Are you sure he wouldnt be better off in a home.. ".. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

^ They brought Dirty Den back from the dead so maybe Dennis, Arthur etc :D

I'd love if they brought Dennis back :) Seems unlikely though. Can't wait for Alfie to come back, he was brillant!

What was Charlie Slater on last night. To Ronnie. "I was trying to get you into bed" and then giving her back her bra.

When Ronnie mentioned it to Peggy though that she had just given her bra to Charlie Slater, Peggy didnt flinch. Must be a regular occurence then

SAUCY Sonia Fowler tries to seduce Phil Mitchell in next week's EastEnders - by waiting for him in bed naked.
    The former trumpet player (Natalie Cassidy) misunderstands the hardman's kind words as a come-on and thinks he wants to sleep with her.
    Earlier on a drunk and emotional Sonia asks Phil (Steve McFadden) if he ever thinks about her ex and his cousin Jamie (Jack Ryder), who died after getting run over by Martin Fowler (James Alexandrou) in 2002.
    After Phil advises her to move on with her life, he tells her to freshen herself up upstairs.
    But boozed-up Sonia misinterprets his intentions and strips off and gets into his bed.
    Phil is shocked to find her in his bedroom - but not as surprised as his lover Shirley (Linda Henry) who has come round to show him her new look. The scary blonde thinks he has slept with Sonia and promptly gives him a slap.
    Will Phil be able to talk his way out of this one?
    See the drama unfold in EastEnders on Tuesday, February 15 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,746 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

SAUCY Sonia Fowler tries to seduce Phil Mitchell in next week's EastEnders - by waiting for him in bed naked.
    The former trumpet player (Natalie Cassidy) misunderstands the hardman's kind words as a come-on and thinks he wants to sleep with her.
    Earlier on a drunk and emotional Sonia asks Phil (Steve McFadden) if he ever thinks about her ex and his cousin Jamie (Jack Ryder), who died after getting run over by Martin Fowler (James Alexandrou) in 2002.
    After Phil advises her to move on with her life, he tells her to freshen herself up upstairs.
    But boozed-up Sonia misinterprets his intentions and strips off and gets into his bed.
    Phil is shocked to find her in his bedroom - but not as surprised as his lover Shirley (Linda Henry) who has come round to show him her new look. The scary blonde thinks he has slept with Sonia and promptly gives him a slap.
    See the drama unfold in EastEnders on Tuesday, February 15 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

As I said on another forum...

Since when is Sonia...saucy?:confused:

As I said on another forum...

Since when is Sonia...saucy?:confused:

Since she seduced Naomi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Shudder - the three of them are hideous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

I think I missed an episode, how did we find out that your one zsa zsa with the blue hair is related to shirley??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement