Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Western Australian Police

• 07-02-2013 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Lads, i know this has been done to death, but im wondering whats the breakdown for applying for the WAP.

Can anyone give me a concise account of what you need to do and timelines involved.

Is there anyone on boards at the moment going through the process or having gone through the process in the recent past, i would appreciate any incite you would have and any facts and figures you could provide.

Given the current circumstances in Ireland at the moment, im assuming I wont be the only one looking for information on this.

Cheers lads, Thanks very much.

Comments

Advertisement