Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

00 Flour in Monaghan

• 01-11-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

sorry to bring this thread up but I am looking for '00' flour or Pasta & Pizza flour. I got some in the local Supervalu store in Monaghan but its all sold out now and there is no more price marker. I checked Dunnes, Tesco and Lidl and they don't do 00 flour - only oldiums.

Where can I get 00 flour ? It makes a big difference when making a pizza. I bought 'plain white flour' by mistake and doubt I will ever use it once I had 00.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,744 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from zombie thread in Food & Drink.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Just use strong white flour. They are pretty much the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 14 OwenP

not monaghan, but sttandfield cafe in ballymascanlon on way to carlingford stocks this usually. not too far away and a nice spot for lunch whilst you're there.

Advertisement