Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭dango

I would love an invite if anyone has one spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Please add me as well - thanks :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Add me as well lads please, in the market for a new android, and this would be perfect. Been trying for invites for the past two or so weeks with no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Can i be added to the list as well please?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Hoser

pm sent to gordongekko the 2nd person on the list about his invite

will report back if all goes through, no reply as of yet. ill give him till tonight and then move onto next person on the list.

i dont have anymore, pls dont ask. thanks

• Advertisement

Do the people who receive an invite, get two invites of their own when they buy their phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Tinie wrote: »
    Do the people who receive an invite, get two invites of their own when they buy their phone?
    I was told I would get three but no sign of them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Hoser

Tinie wrote: »

those who have ordered still have not received their 1 or 2 invite to share as far as i know. maybe soon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

You can take me off the list, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

Can I be added, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

You can take me off the list. Opo in parcelmotel!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Can I be removed also, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

You may remove me as well ;)
    if i get invites will pass on

Actually, you can ignore my post above. Was just given an invite off of reddit by the oneplus team!!

Very excited to get the phone.

How many invites should I get from this? One will be for my brother id say though. I'll send the rest to the waiting list here probably.

List updated.Great to see a few people are getting sorted.Hopefully the list here kicks into life soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Take me off the list. I've got my invite and have ordered my OnePlus.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Phone died today so Ina bit of a predicament.. Do I wait for an invite or do I go buy something else :(

Any ideas where I'd get an invite quicker???

OREGATO wrote: »
    Phone died today so Ina bit of a predicament.. Do I wait for an invite or do I go buy something else :(

Any ideas where I'd get an invite quicker???
    Looks like there are invites starting to be given out so I would hold out for a bit longer if you can.

Everyone on the list please join the Oneplus one website http://oneplus.net/uk to claim invites and set up Parcel Motel & PayPal to purchase.

make sure you are in the UK version of the Oneplus one website or there will be problems when it comes to ordering.UK flag should be in bottom right of webpage.

These codes expire within 24 hours and users should not accept them unless they can buy the phone before the code expires.If you cannot use it please PM the person who sent you the code ASAP and it can be passed down along the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

yabadabado wrote: »
    Everyone on the list please join the OPO website to claim invites and set up Parcel Motel & PayPal to purchase.

These codes expire within 24 hours and users should not accept them unless they can buy the phone before the code expires.If you cannot use it please PM the person who sent you the code ASAP and it can be passed down along the list.

What's the opo website? I'm set up on parcel motel already. I am 6x on the list at the moment so could be a while before I get an invite right? Seems like only first person has the invite sent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

You can take me off the list too. Got an invite today. Will try share some invites on here if I can.

What's the opo website? I'm set up on parcel motel already. I am 6x on the list at the moment so could be a while before I get an invite right? Seems like only first person has the invite sent?
    OPO - oneplus one http://oneplus.net/uk
    make sure you are in the UK version or there will be problems when it comes to ordering.UK flag in bottom right of webpage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Hi sorry for the trouble but take me off the list please, I couldn't wait so ordered from lenteen.de

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

there has been a few invites pushed through, given i was number 10 on the list and I got an invite today to purchase the phone I think you will find a lot more invites rushing through from those who managed an invite today. I know i will be sharing the invites i get.
    a lot of us were waiting a long time for this phone, so i would hold off if i was you. it will come and soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

I got three invites emailed to me from OnePlus. I originally thought it was one invite emailed three times but the codes are different in each email. Must be a glitch because I haven't bought a phone from them.

Anyhow, I have two and probably all three invites to pass on. What's the procedure, PM the links to the invites to posters 2 - 5 on the spreadsheet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

polaris68 wrote: »
    I got three invites emailed to me from OnePlus. I originally thought it was one invite emailed three times but the codes are different in each email. Must be a glitch because I haven't bought a phone from them.

Anyhow, I have two and probably all three invites to pass on. What's the procedure, PM the links to the invites to posters 2 - 5 on the spreadsheet?

I think gordongecko has already been pm'd so the three lads after that

PM sent.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sounds like a lucky glitch. What's the expiry on them? Some are only 24 hours but there's some that are 7 days and I believe those can only be sent through their system. For the normal 24 hour ones you'd typically forward the email to whoever you want to give the invite. I'd make damn sure that whoever you send them too is all set up and ready to order immediately, otherwise the code will be wasted.

I would PM the 3 people on the list and give them a few hours to get back if they dont get back within whatever time you ask .move on .Is that being a bit tough or fair enough?
    Let us know how you get on .

anyone who excepts an invite can they PM me and I will update the list .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

They are 24hr invites. My brother has just claimed one so I'll PM the next two posters on the list with a 2hr deadline to get back to me.

Advertisement