Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

I can't wait for the mocks. I figure it'll get me more exam focused, let me know where I stand with honours/pass subjects, and what kind of points to be expecting in august 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Manic2 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's any like, society type things in college where you can learn French/Italian/Spanish away from the course you're doing?

I'd love to study a language abroad for a year. But I've no 3rd language for LC :(

Some societies offer language classes but even if they don't they will know where you can do a language class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I do, on the very big hill:cool: Hmmm, a wig sounds like effort. Can I just say I got a haircut and am wearing a sports bra?
    Ha, me too. Sounds like a flawless plan tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Namlub wrote: »
    Ha, me too. Sounds like a flawless plan tbh
    What do ye do for PE?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm sick of all you pessimistic people. "The weekend's over" of course it's not! We've got 10 minutes to live it up.

Then starts the task of doing most of my unfinished homework

• Advertisement

Well sometimes we walk down the hill then walk back up again. We don't strictly speaking have any facilities >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

13spanner wrote: »
    I can't wait for the mocks. I figure it'll get me more exam focused, let me know where I stand with honours/pass subjects, and what kind of points to be expecting in august 2012.

You, my friend, are mental.

Well sometimes we walk down the hill then walk back up again. We don't strictly speaking have any facilities >_>

Ah I didn't sign up for that! Don't ye shnake off to somewhere and play some basketball or something? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

69 sleeps until Christmas!! :P

Siobhnk wrote: »
    69 sleeps until Christmas!! :P

lol:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Did not do one pick of homework this weekend. Not one.

The scary thing is.. I'm not really bothered.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Manic2 wrote: »
    Did not do one pick of homework this weekend. Not one.

The scary thing is.. I'm not really bothered.

:pac:
    +1
    I'll do something tomorrow I promise! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Mmmmmh Engineering project...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Got stuck in the rain after P.E :(

Got some maths to do and we're getting 10 long questions on a book that we never read :L

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

So, in my eagerness to play guitar at the weekend, i only bothered to cut my nails on one hand. Forgot about it and went into school looking ridiculous, with long nails on one hand and short on the other :o :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Got stuck in the rain after P.E :(

the rain ruined today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Siobhnk wrote: »
    You, my friend, are mental.
    The best way to be! Keeps things interesting! :D

Parent teacher meeting is occuring right now. I have a weird feeling they're all going to say bad things, but I haven't really done anything. Gyah, I don't get why they can't just say this stuff to your face anyway, I'm not seven...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Parent teacher meeting is occuring right now. I have a weird feeling they're all going to say bad things, but I haven't really done anything. Gyah, I don't get why they can't just say this stuff to your face anyway, I'm not seven...

+1million. I'm 18 ffs, doing my leaving cert. I have more influence over me than my parents do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

took the day off today because the vet was coming to look at the horse and my cousin was dropping down hay. Only in rural ireland is getting hay more important then school

• Advertisement

I'm not aloud to go to my debs apparently, pfft as if I care! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

M&S* wrote: »
    I'm not aloud to go to my debs apparently, pfft as if I care! :P

How come?

How come?

Reasons unknown...

Lads from Cork, this is actually embarassing, I don't know if it's actually serious or what? :confused:
    Link!!!

Link doesn't work, what is it what is it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

M&S* wrote: »
    Reasons unknown...

Lads from Cork, this is actually embarassing, I don't know if it's actually serious or what? :confused:
    Link!!!
    Grads don't come round every so often, just go and make the most of it :D

Eh... that's fairly cringy alright

Link doesn't work, what is it what is it?!

THIS?!?!
    It's some weird GMC workshop crappy thing! You really don't want to listen to it but you have to!!

@Anam, apparently seeing as I've expressed no interest my name has been crossed off, I'm pretty sure I'd still get tickets though!

Isn't it just a matter of saying that you're going? :p

They'd be bad to deny you a ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Anyone not just arsed to do homework :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I need sleep :(

• Advertisement

Chuchoter wrote: »
    I need sleep :(
    You'd be waiting a while if you're expecting the computer to tuck you in :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement