Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Thread (Info & Requests) '13/'14 PP * ALL ACCOM. POSTS GO HERE! *

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

Hey guys i know this is an accommodation thread for last year but said i'd post here anyway. Looking for someone to live with me and two other girls this September in The Garden Apartments in Waterford. There's one single room available and its €280 a month wireless internet included and its three minutes walk to the college street campus and its across from Tesco. If anyone's interested please message me for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RogueAI

Hey guys i know this is an accommodation thread for last year but said i'd post here anyway. Looking for someone to live with me and two other girls this September in The Garden Apartments in Waterford. There's one single room available and its €280 a month wireless internet included and its three minutes walk to the college street campus and its across from Tesco. If anyone's interested please message me for more details.

Hey what is the internet like in those apartments ? UPC ?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

RogueAI wrote: »
    Hey what is the internet like in those apartments ? UPC ?

I asked when i was viewing the apartment and he said it would probably be UPC :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just a heads up on them apartments as its next to the river there and its the one area that always floods i would hold of getting a group floor place.

Was in one there a few months ago and know another person living in them. All i will say they smell and there damp thanks to the Flooding.

Also €280 for a single is extremely dear for a place like that. I think you can live in De Bruin next door to it for €260 a month for a single witch includes UPC and in De Bruin 280 for a double room. Having been in De Bruin i would say its quite a set up from the Garden Apartments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭mac1961

Large bedroom for rent for mature student in Ursuline Court, PM me for details.

• Advertisement

Hi looking for a female student to live with a third and fourth year student, 300 a month includes upc and wifi. PM if interested or if you know of any girls which may be interested. The room is a double in a very nice house

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭mac1961

mac1961 wrote: »
    Large bedroom for rent for mature student in Ursuline Court, PM me for details.

room gone ty

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note

Please use this thread for all accommodation related requests / information for the new college season

Much obliged :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement