Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

We 1911 MEU (tan) and Cyma G36C

• 20-06-2013 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am selling 2 of my guns.

WE 1911 MEU Tan: €100.00

this gun was bought about 18 months ago but has been hardly used and never skirmished. I paid €130 for this gun from new at SGAirsoft.

- FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION resemble the Marui MEU Model
    - MEU (SOC) modification M1911A1 Gas Blow Back Pistol with Semi-Automatic Shooting Mode
    - Package with 15rds Magazine
    - FPS: under 320
    - White Dot type rear & front sight
    - Diamond Textured grip and authentic engraving on grip

the only marks on this gun are on the black part inside the ejection port which can bee seen in the pictures

Cyma G36C (modified): €150.00

This is a fantastic gun but again, this has hardly been used and never skirmished. It is in perfect condition.

It has been short stroked, shimmed and had the AOE adjusted. The gun comes with a lovely RDS that suits the gun, a short silencer and a 7.4v lipo battery with low level alarm.

The RDS has 3 settings for the reticule which are dot, cross and circle with dot. (red only). It has 12 brightness settings (which to me are a waste as anything over 3 is too bright) and cost me €60.00 by itself making the €150.00 total an even bigger bargain :D

Last tested at about 320 fps.

This gun has been sat for a while and I think it needs to be stripped and greased as it took a few shots in full auto for the gearbox to run up to speed but other than that the gun runs perfectly with no miss feeds hence the low price.

Nothing is set in stone so if you want to make an offer, please don't be shy ;)

I am in the Blanchardstown area Dublin 15 and these are for collection only.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Comments

Advertisement