Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior and Exterior Valet for €19.50 at D15 Valeting (68% Off)

• 18-01-2012 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Valet consists of :
    wax rinse,
    tyre gel,
    vacuum,
    dashboard clean and shine,
    window clean and degrease.

There will also be a vehicle health check where the windscreen, tyres, all fluids, wipers and hoses will be given a keen once over. An air fresher is included, and the valet can be carried out while waiting or pick up services may be available. While this package is designed for cars, Jeeps and vans may be valeted for €8.50 extra.

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin/d15-valeting/2764909

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gunners89

got it done today from d15valeting,car looks like new,that really is what ye call a deal.ill be back up every month

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

gunners89 wrote: »
    got it done today from d15valeting,car looks like new,that really is what ye call a deal.ill be back up every month

Sounds good. How long did it take the lads roughly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gunners89

Slattsy wrote: »

Sounds good. How long did it take the lads roughly?

Bout 45 min,but I got them to wash seats aswell only charged me an extra 20 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Bout 45 min,but I got them to wash seats aswell only charged me an extra 20 euro.

I see there's another one of these deals think I will buy on great deal BUT are they good?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

Got one of these deals with this place before and wasn't impressed with the job they did. Wouldn't recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭bewhiched

shivers27 wrote: »
    Got one of these deals with this place before and wasn't impressed with the job they did. Wouldn't recommend them.

really just seems too good to b true???? Think il hold Off so

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I've had a 3 or 4 of valets with them from deals.
    They do a grand job but just to note the boot isn't hoovered for this price.

I've had no complaints and the car looked like new afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Myself and a mate got cars done there and although not particularly fussy, work was poor and location is well out of the way. Would not recommend which is a pity as it was providing work to 3 lads and word of mouth is what brings business!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

About a year ago I bought a voucher booked the valet and due to my daughter been kept in Temple Street I rang to cancel , the guy told me he'd ring next week to give me a new date, still waiting for the call .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭dodzy

bewhiched wrote: »
    I see there's another one of these deals think I will buy on great deal BUT are they good?? Thanks

They are crap. Power wash it and a quick hoover yourself and you've equalled the result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I used Elite autoclean near constituition hill a couple times, found them good.
    Last crowd we used was Samba at prussia st tesco carpark. Cheap and cheerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aceform

Used it last year when this was on. First thing was the earliest appointment I got was couple of months from when I brought the voucher. And secondly the work they did was crap. Definitely would NOT recommend their service.

Advertisement