Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aussie needs help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Mmmhhh... Was in Coolock earlier tonight and saw two youngsters (with no helmet) on a red and white bike that looked similar to this one. they were riding it in the field/park opposite Greencastle Rd.

What drew my attention to it was the sound of the engine. Usually they trash around in 50cc or 125cc bikes but this one sounded way more powerful. Could have been this bike. I'm far from being 100% sure though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Mmmhhh... Was in Coolock earlier tonight and saw two youngsters (with no helmet) on a red and white bike that looked similar to this one. they were riding it in the field/park opposite Greencastle Rd.

What drew my attention to it was the sound of the engine. Usually they trash around in 50cc or 125cc bikes but this one sounded way more powerful. Could have been this bike. I'm far from being 100% sure though...

Thanks.

I Posted this on advrider. who knows? It could be his bike.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Pity I only saw this post after seeing the bike in Coolock... Would have taken a closer look otherwise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Unfortunatly scramblers are like gold for scummers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

what a bunch of neanderthal scum. Will keep a SHARP eye out for our aussie friend. This bike could be recovered IMO-I doubt it was nicked for anything other than rallying round a field on, not for parts.

• Advertisement

The guys on Biker.ie have created a PayPal Account to get this poor fella some money. If you would like to chip in, see below links:

Page explaining everything

PayPal page if you wish to donate

Biker.ie Thread

Advertisement