Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychosis and Schizophrenia thread

• 16-04-2015 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi everyone. Was just browsing through this and I noticed that there is no thread covering the psychosis and schizophrenia's. I am a sufferer of this myself and I know first hand how devastating this illness can be. It has taken everything from me. But I am still here thankfully. I wanted to create this thread to help sufferers and family members / carers by showing them that u are not alone. That in fact there are a lot of people who have this. I was hoping that we could share tips on how we cope wit this illness and see how things go from there . I was hoping that by sharing our experiences that we could help each other. So please let me know what ye think of this idea and we go from there .

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

not suffering from schizophrenia myself, but have a host of psychiatric problems.

yea its a pretty good idea

i think there is other threads from a while back though

Advertisement