Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bands and Musicians compilation Album/EP

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I missed this post...

concept album would be interesting as well. hopefully not something too cliched or obvious like poverty/breakups/social justice etc...

perhaps other stuff like

toast
    airplanes
    space
    hallucinations
    staplers

...some of them are patently ridiculous clearly. but you get where I'm going.

would be more challenging for the artists working from scratch too.

tea? I could write about 7 albums about tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

Parsley wrote: »
    tea? I could write about 7 albums about tea.

+1

but i thought that was an obvious one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,147 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Any more on this? I could get the wheels turning if this has stalled?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭nigeldinho

MrStuffins wrote: »
    All great ideas except for the idea of a vote! Votes don't work in this capacity. All votes do is make a band tell all their family and friends to go vote for them regardless of whather the track is sh*t or not.

It's like those competitions "The band with the most Facebook likes gets X".

In complete agreement here, I hate the whole Facebook 'like' craic. Put's me off so many places and so many venues and competitions.
    The audience vote is another flawed bit of rubbish.

Not the most regular of posters on here, but keep an eye on it a lot. I like the idea of a compilation album and would love to put my band toward it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Esy

Invite track submissions, get a committee to decide which go in, make them free to download and you're done. If an announcement could be made as to when you are looking for tracks I would be much obliged.

• Advertisement
Advertisement