Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Celebrity Come Dine With Me Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Thargor wrote: »
    Horse Outside girl is seriously the sexiest woman in the country...
    She reminds me a little of the supermodel, Erin O'Connor.

48.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Her apartment is in Smithfield I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

that aulfella's language is vile

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Holly was interviewed on Ireland Am last FEb. She comes across reallly lovely. She has changed her hair to a red colour. I tried uploading link but I could not. She said she was only asked to be on show with 24hrs notice and she had to use rented holiday home that she never was in before. That be a challenge for any one to use a strange kitchen

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Jaysus, Madeline has the same wine glasses as me :D
    twirlagig wrote: »
    Me too - Newgrange Living! :D

Snap :D:D:D

Special Offer in Homestore and More !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Lisha wrote: »
    Holly was interviewed on Ireland Am last FEb. She comes across reallly lovely. She has changed her hair to a red colour. I tried uploading link but I could not. She said she was only asked to be on show with 24hrs notice and she had to use rented holiday home that she never was in before. That be a challenge for any one to use a strange kitchen

Holly_Sweeney_1011705t.jpg

This the one, prefer the blonde

holly-hair_613942a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I'm kicking back to watch The General - later peeps! :)

I suppose the red abit more serious, but she rocks the blonde too I agree. Pretty girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm watching the general as well, seen it a few times all ready but it's worth watching again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 molly1507

How do we know Madeline Mulqueen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

hondasam wrote: »
    I'm watching the general as well, seen it a few times all ready but it's worth watching again.

It could be on once a week and chances are I'd still watch it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Disgraceful bottom of the barrel television. Who the heck are these people??? "Celebs"???
    I watched it for the first and only time tonight.

First woman.

"You may remember me from the Horse Outside video which had bla bla bla million hits on youtube" .

Ok. Yes we do. You're a model, but there are 1,000s of models around. What do you DO that makes you a CELEBRITY? The hits on youtube were not to see you love, they were to hear the flipping RB song. Did you write it or something??

Second woman.

"Hi. I´m Molly. I used to go out with Rory McIlroy".

Fair enough, but how does that make you a celeb, and what do you DO? What do you DO that makes you a CELEBRITY?

Some bloke who though he was being cool cursing all the time. Some other model called "Pippa" (who is she????)

Only guy I knew was Shane Byrne.

F**king puke tv with no name "celebs". The 10 minutes I saw was bottom of the barrel tv, and I really would question someone who would enjoy sitting around watching that sh*t on television. If I had a girlfriend who enjoyed sitting around watching that, I'd give her the road.....

Who they should have on is Tom Ryan, Jackie Healy Rae, Roddy Collins, Roy Keane, and Ming Flanagan. Now THAT would be television.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

i enjoyed it:confused:

I don't think any of them were under any delusions of their "celeb" status in fairness.

Not liking horse outside girl's new do, but jaysus she's a stunner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

seachto7 wrote: »

Second woman.

"Hi. I´m Molly. I used to go out with Rory McIlroy".

Atleast she knew her place.

It should just be regular come dine with me, not "celeb", as that's false advertising.....

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shane and Madeline seem down the earth and the other three were complete tossers imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

seachto7 wrote: »
    It should just be regular come dine with me, not "celeb", as that's false advertising.....

Get over yourself, who were you expecting? Bono, Brian O'Driscoll & Nelson Mandella? Its a bit of a laugh with the winnings going to charity.... Don't tune in if it bothers you that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

I was expecting Jim Morrision, Kurt Cobain, Brock Lesnar and Benton the runaway dog. Instead i get this tripe! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Just love this programme!....only saw it this morning (back from "no telly" land - yes, It still exists!)...Have to admit I was dubious of the "Celebrity" tags as I didn't know most of them - but, sure, if they want to be know as the "other half" so be it in their little world!...

Only thing I can't get over is the amount of swearing - I watch this on other channels and only when they are full of giggly water does the swearing start and then it is beeped (though that could the time it is on) - but it is not really an issue. The magazine guy was ef*ing within a couple of minutes (what a notice box!)...

Also, (love him) but is Shane Byrne really that precious about his hair?....looked like he was about to cry in the taxi....noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Get over yourself, who were you expecting? Bono, Brian O'Driscoll & Nelson Mandella? Its a bit of a laugh with the winnings going to charity.... Don't tune in if it bothers you that much.

What was I expecting? CELEBRITIES! The clue is in the show title! :):)

I was in the sisters house, so did not voluntarily tune in, and definitely won't again. Well, more power to those in it, as it helps boost their "profile"....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

I really liked Madeline's dress, can't think of where I saw it before though! Pippa's food would want to be unreal now!

toodleytoo wrote: »
    I really liked Madeline's dress, can't think of where I saw it before though! Pippa's food would want to be unreal now!

Caoimhe on Fair City had the same dress and so had Sunita on Corrie I think

toodleytoo wrote: »

Facepalm!!! I'm out.......:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

Pippa looks like a bit of fun

THat poor dog!!!

Wow Pippa dresses Brian :p

Good Evening All :)

Michael O'Doherty is more irritating than Paul Martyn (Series One) and that is saying something :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Who's the guy that said "anyone with a mullet is a dick"? The guy who isn't shane byrne?

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Good Evening All :)

Michael O'Doherty is more irritating than Paul Martyn (Series One) and that is saying something :mad:

Most annoying thing is that that was his intention.
    He really wants to irritate and annoy people.

Advertisement