Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Itching down below.

• 28-11-2011 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

First of all sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Ok so for about the last few months i've been getting itchy down below, mainly when i'm sweating (in bed, gym or astro turf)

Symptoms: itching near the public bone, side of scrotum and anus.

so I was searching online and the closest thing I found close to what the symptoms were and the answer I got was Jock Itch - which reading up home remedies a few comments said athele's foot over the counter products so I purchased a bottle of the powdered Scholl and coming to the end of it now and no luck, problem is still there! Although when I use the powder it stops the itching and when I stop using it (did for a week once) the said area got itchy, redish and sore (like a rash)

So I thought I'd come on here and ask for advice or previous experience of anyone who thinks they had something similar because I'd be ****ting it going for an STI test.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

hi op. we don't give medical advice here.

you need to see your gp.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement