Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Social Care Year 1...Bad Start!

Options
  • 10-09-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

Im starting year 1 of social care in LIT and alreadt off to a bad start! Having just realised frm their website that im supposed to be in all this week?

I was on hols for the mature student induction day but was watching emails and had family watching post for notification of when to attend the main one and received nothing. I was re routed to a cousins funeral on the way home from holidays and wont be back until tomorrow :( but i see on LITs web site that i should be in and out all this week.

Ive tried ringing the admissions office but no answer so far, can anyone advise me on what to do when I land there on monday morning? Was anxious enough about returning to college and now this :/

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭GalwayGirl26

Find out who your course co-ordinator is and explain your situation to them; they will fill you in and tell you were to get copies of anything you missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Saoirse32

Thanks GalwayGirl26, Ive sent an email just now. So hopefully I'll get a reply this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amymayw2198

Did you find out the information. If not I can tell you where we are supposed to be tomorrow morning etc as I am also in first year of social care?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Saoirse32

Hi amymayw2198,

Im sorry, i just seen your post now! Well I'm doing ok so far...have my timetable, found my classroom and the toilets...im not doing to bad!:D

Im sure things will fall into place in the coming weeks!
    What do you make of it so far? :)

Advertisement