Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Software Development Books

Options
  • 15-09-2014 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Having completed Software Development course in the I.T I am selling some books that I used throughout 2nd, 3rd and 4th year. All books are in excellent condition. Found these books excellent resources for extra information relation to the course.

Booklist:
    Head First Java - 2nd Edition (O'Reilly) €25
    Programming Python - 2nd Edition (O'Reilly) €18
    C# 3.0 Pocket Reference - 2nd Edition (O'Reilly) €5
    Programming in Visual Basic 2010 €10
    Teach Yourself Java in 24 hours (Sams) €20

If anybody is interested in purchasing these I can meet at the I.T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Having completed Software Development course in the I.T I am selling some books that I used throughout 2nd, 3rd and 4th year. All books are in excellent condition. Found these books excellent resources for extra information relation to the course.

Booklist:
    Head First Java - 2nd Edition (O'Reilly) €25
    Programming Python - 2nd Edition (O'Reilly) €18
    C# 3.0 Pocket Reference - 2nd Edition (O'Reilly) €5
    Programming in Visual Basic 2010 €10
    Teach Yourself Java in 24 hours (Sams) €20

If anybody is interested in purchasing these I can meet at the I.T.

I'd be interested in the Python book if you still have it

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭He Who Dares Wins

threein99 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in the Python book if you still have it

Yes I still have the book.

Advertisement