Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nostferatau in screen Dolier street tongight?

• 09-03-2005 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Hey

Any one know if Screen Dolier street are showing the original "Nostferatau" tonight?,I remember reading something about it in "The Ticket" last Friday,but havent got it to havnd,also Screen are not answering their phone

Thanks
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Loretta.

r sure it is this week?
    i didnt see anything about it in the ticket and its not listed in any of the cinemas in town.

dang i wud hav loved to have see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

The Sugar Club is showing Nosferatu, with a new musical accompaniment by two Irish lads. It's ten bucks in, and the Sugar Club isn't a fantastic venue for films, so it's only really going if you're into this kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

it wouldnt happen to be 3epkano?(the musical group, that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Oops - didn't notice this until this morning.

No, the music was being provided by Peter Sheridan and Cormac McCann. As far as I can tell, it was partly organised by Horrorthon. At least, that's who sent me an email about it.

Advertisement