Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SRAM Red GXP Double Chainset for sale

Options
  • 02-09-2011 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

SRAM RED GXP DOUBLE CHAINSET

Standard 53/39 170mm

Perfect condition (one crank is brand new)

€225

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

emmac_ie wrote: »
    PM if interested.
    All discussion/negotiation must take place in-thread, and not via PM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Emma you nickname idea thief lol!
    FWIW I have seen the Chainset and it looks awesome and it's very well looked after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 emmac_ie

emmac_ie wrote: »
    SRAM RED GXP DOUBLE CHAINSET

Standard 53/39 170mm

Perfect condition (one crank is brand new)

€225

Reduced to sell! €160!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Where are you based? Have you got a bottom bracket in good nic to throw in with this?

edit - what use have the chainrings had? Any chance of a pic or two?

Lemag wrote: »
    Where are you based? Have you got a bottom bracket in good nic to throw in with this?

edit - what use have the chainrings had? Any chance of a pic or two?

No bottom bracket to throw in.

Based in Dublin 6. I can post some photos later. I bought the bike in April 2010 and used it over summer 2010 (up to October) for sportives (no racing) and then changed to compact this summer. So very little use - maybe 1500km or something like that.

• Advertisement

edit - what use have the chainrings had? Any chance of a pic or two?[/QUOTE]

See attached photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Just wondering why one crank is brand new, was the original crashed, any chance the chainset could be damaged? Could be interested in this alright.

Just wondering why one crank is brand new, was the original crashed, any chance the chainset could be damaged? Could be interested in this alright.

The reason one is brand new is because when I swapped the chainset for compact I just left the original matching crank on my current bike. Thought at the time I may want to go back to the standard double and just didn't bother swapping the second crank. Turns out I like the compact and am not going to use the double again.

The chainset is in perfect condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

Do you happen to have the GXP bb. English threads. Or anybody else with a spare sram BB? Ceramic or normal for sale.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I have a new Italian GXP bb...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 2wheelsbetter

Offer €120 subject to inspection.

Offer €120 subject to inspection.

I will accept that. PM me to arrange collection. Thanks.

Advertisement