Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Tronic Wireless Cycle Computer

• 02-06-2006 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Hey all,

My any chance does anyone have the instructions for the Tronic cycle computer that Lidl did around this time last year ?

By accident I've reset the F'er and dont have the instructions anymore. Im trying to figure out what the option is that lets me scroll through the number 2120 - 2129. Is this the bike wheel diameter??

If anyone has the instructions, would it be possible to scan it and post it up for me?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

I got a 'Bikemate' wireless computer from Aldi last year, I don't know if the exact same settings apply but here is a photo of the relevant part of the manual anyway ... btw the actual print is blurry, not the camera

• Registered Users Posts: 23 inchydoney

that number is the circumference of your wheel in milimetres.put a tape on the ground and roll your wheel along it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Thanks a lot for the help! Now to get back on the bike.. I've been saying that for a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jrwc5

Could I intrude on your discussion to ask if the two parts of the sensor for the Tronic cycle computer are better near the hub or the rim of the wheel? Near the rim it's difficult to have them less that 2mm apart. I'm getting Err displayed a lot. Perhaps I haven't got things set up properly yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Collumbo

As it happens, I found my Tronic leaflet yesterday! If you still need it, PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 markcoulter50

Hi, I have lost my instructions for the same cycle computer, would you please scan the instructions for me and upload it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 schlabaucker

i have the same problem, my problem is the second function! when i restart the cycle computer the first is the wheel circumference, and the second??? there are two options, but i don´t know what the options mean. please help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Jrwc5, I don't think the positioning matters too much, aslong as the circumference of the wheel is entered correctly. It counts the rpm of the wheel, and works that with the circumference to calculate it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 a1batman

Trotter wrote:
    Hey all,

My any chance does anyone have the instructions for the Tronic cycle computer that Lidl did around this time last year ?

By accident I've reset the F'er and dont have the instructions anymore. Im trying to figure out what the option is that lets me scroll through the number 2120 - 2129. Is this the bike wheel diameter??

If anyone has the instructions, would it be possible to scan it and post it up for me?

Thanks a lot!
    Hi did you ever get a copy of the instructions for the Lidl Cycle computer.
    Regards from a1batman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Nope! I just used the one Parasite gave at the top of this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

kelloggs are currently doing a promotion for one.....3 tokens needed:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 markcoulter50

The second funtion is KM = kilometers or M = Miles. Does anyone no what the third option is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 furbarn

Collumbo wrote: »
    As it happens, I found my Tronic leaflet yesterday! If you still need it, PM me.

I have mislaid my Tronic instruction leaflet. I would be grateful if you could scan & send to me.

Thanks

johncarty5@btiternet.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Do you really think he/she still has it?

The thread is 2 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭tomc

Wheelsizes for tronic are ;

700x23 = 2096
    26x1.25=1953

Let me know if you need other details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭drBill

Ah the irony of life. I bought a Tronic wireless cycle computer in Lidl (or Aldi?) a couple of years ago cos it was only a couple of Euro, then a month ago my Cateye packed up so I fitted the Tronic. Unfortunately I couldnt find the instruction leaflet in English and nearly lost my reason trying to setup the bloody thing. Eventually I got fed up wasting time with it and spent the time fixing the Cateye instead.

And wouldn't you know it, today I've just stumbled across the English instruction leaflet for it. So, several years too late, if any other unfortunate soul is trying to figure out this device, let me know and I'll send on a scan of the leaflet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IanD42

drBill wrote: »
    Ah the irony of life. I bought a Tronic wireless cycle computer in Lidl (or Aldi?) a couple of years ago cos it was only a couple of Euro, then a month ago my Cateye packed up so I fitted the Tronic. Unfortunately I couldnt find the instruction leaflet in English and nearly lost my reason trying to setup the bloody thing. Eventually I got fed up wasting time with it and spent the time fixing the Cateye instead.

And wouldn't you know it, today I've just stumbled across the English instruction leaflet for it. So, several years too late, if any other unfortunate soul is trying to figure out this device, let me know and I'll send on a scan of the leaflet!

Hi drBill, Any chance (2+ years) on you still have the leaflet!

I photographed the English bits of it into four images which I'll try and attach here. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

My thanks too!!!!! Very helpful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Jeez, this Zombie thread has been awakened a few times in the last 5 years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 BallyG

drBill wrote: »
    I photographed the English bits of it into four images which I'll try and attach here. Enjoy!

Thanks drBill, I found one of these in the my parts bin and was going to give it away until i found this

BallyG wrote: »
    Thanks drBill, I found one of these in the my parts bin and was going to give it away until i found this

Glad to hear that - and my zombie thread gets reawakened yet again, everybody wins! Hope the speedo works ok for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 relub

Do you still have the Tronic leaflet? If yes can I have it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ldngeez

hey guys, I know this thread is ancient but does anyone still have a copy of the manual? TIA

• have a search on manuals.plus

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ldngeez

thanks but i looked there, they only have the crivit one. This thread is the only place i can even find mention of the manual for the Tronic one 😔

Advertisement