Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sin City

Options
  • 08-03-2005 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭

Ok I tried searching for any threads already on this subject and kept getting nothing. I was too lazy to do a manual search so here it is.

I am really looking forward to this film. It could be the best comic book adaptation yet. The trailers look fantastic too. Any opinions?

Quicktime trailer here...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Did you see the Comic con footage? It's about 10 minutes IIRC (was sorta hard to find at the time, might be linked to already on the boards). Looks really good.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Am really looking forward to this, the visuals look amazing, frank miller actually co-directed it with rodriguez, it looks like they tried to film every scene just like the comic book, same angles and everything!

The trailer for Through a Scanner Darkly looks interesting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Otacon wrote:
    Ok I tried searching for any threads already on this subject and kept getting nothing. I was too lazy to do a manual search so here it is.
    Well, actually... if you go about 6 or 7 threads down, there's one: 'Another 'Sin City' Trailer for ye all..' :D

Made a couple of posts about it over the last couple of months. It does look brillant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

looks fantastic alright. definitely one in the calendar...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Yeah i found the threads when I scrolled down... my god i'm lazy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Whats IIRC?

oh ya and the movie does look brill

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

If I Recall Correctly, IIRC.

Advertisement