Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

what buffy novels should i read when i'm finished series (no spoliers after S6)

• 22-05-2014 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I recently started watching buffy for the first time and i absolutely love it can't believe i left it on my' to watch' list for so long, i'm near the end of season 6 already so i am preparing for the withdrawals tongue.gif

I see there are plenty of novels in the buffyverse but as tie-ins are often varied i would like some suggestions on which ones to read. Which ones capture the spirit of the show and characters etc.

Just a few things to note my favorite character is willow so are there any novels focusing on her? also after the chip i really hate spike so less of him the better.

I know there are comics continuing on from season 7, I much prefer books to comics but i will probably check them out at some point

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well I suggest you watch Angel too - it's well worth the watch...

I wasn't a fan of most of the novels, because they were non-canon and I much prefer canon... The graphic novels are quite good as a continuation, but there were quite a few decent ones if I remember correctly...

There was a Buffy/Angel crossover trilogy that I remember particularly enjoying as a teenager... It takes place during Buffy (Season 4)/Angel (Season 1)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unseen_(Buffy/Angel_novel)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

thanks i will check that out :)

Advertisement