Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 gta 5

• 16-04-2015 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Recently got my hand on PS4 GTA V, I have to say... I'm little disappointed.

I feel he ps4 control is not good as it was on ps3, maybe I get used to ps3 control for the game too much.

The graphic does not impress me that much also...

Any one here think the same? Is there any one here own 2 gen GTA V?

Honestly, this is the first remastered game I played, maybe I should just focus on play new one, remastered seems not my type of thing:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I dont like that the handbrake button is now a duck button, I am always messing up turns whenever I play between the last gen and new gen game. I wish there was a way to configure it back to Handbrake but I can understand why they have it as the A/X button, easier to press than the shoulder button.

At first I wasnt too impressed with the graphics, to be honest, I would be more interested in gameplay rather than how awesome the mud looks after it rains and so on but its won me over. There are times when I am driving around at night and I stop just to look at the stars in the sky or over the mountains and think to myself, damn this is beautiful.
    Sometimes I even wish I was living in that world, Sandy Shores is a nice little place.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I dont like that the handbrake button is now a duck button, I am always messing up turns whenever I play between the last gen and new gen game. I wish there was a way to configure it back to Handbrake but I can understand why they have it as the A/X button, easier to press than the shoulder button.

I'm sure you can change this in control settings Max, R1 is duck for me & X is handbrake on PS4 but I'm 100% I had to change it to this when I switched from PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

On the PS4 you can change/remap any button to any other button since the last update. It's in the console settings.
    The in game setting will also let you change the controls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Not able to on Xbox, I looked everywhere though I havent looked since the new update so might try again

Advertisement