Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Yeah, the Initiative is pretty uninteresting at the moment and seems unnecessary. I don't want to be forced to feel sympathy for the Graysons because they're being threatened. The whole point of the show is that they are bad, selfish people who take delight in stepping on others to get what they want. Emily ending them would be the ultimate payoff. It's not the same if they are portrayed as victims.

Anyone staying with this? Starting to really get confusing now. Ill stick with it until the end of the series but if they do s3 then its RIP Revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

The last episode was pretty good but I was disappointed with the outcome of
    Aidan and Emily

• Registered Users Posts: 84,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Funeral pictures

Looks like
    FauxAmanda and Jack get hitched

God im getting worried this already ailing show could even take a further turn for the worst
    I reckon it could be Conrad as Jack or Declan dont look too emotional. They look a bit casual about the whole thing. They would be more emotional if it was Fauxmanda.
    If it is Conrad then the show is dead and buried imo. He is the ultimate villain. Absolutely brilliant actor

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Back on tonight in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

The almighty initiative is a bridge too far IMO. I loved when the storyline was more focused on Emily and her quest for revenge. Its been going in a tangent lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Up to episode 13 in the US and my Lord the script dropped some absolute clunkers this week. Some of the worst acting I've seen on Revenge, and yet it remains bizarrely entertaining. Aiden really needs to fu<k off and die though, he is a god awful character and actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Have blanked out any spoilers...so is season 2 worth the watch?? I saw all season 1, and loved it. Season 2 worth watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Season 2 imo is a huge dissapointment. I've stopped wasting my download limit on it and am waiting for rte to catch up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

mel.b wrote: »
    Season 2 imo is a huge dissapointment. I've stopped wasting my download limit on it and am waiting for rte to catch up.

Heard that from a few ppl, and now u back it up. In that case i prob won't bother with downloading season 2 so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

mel.b wrote: »
    Agreed. I've all but given up on the show at this point. There's very little hope of them turning it around for the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I think since Christmas, Revenge is back on my must see list and I was ready to give up on it when Jennifer Jason Leigh appeared first (partly because I was anticipating a brilliant role and that didn't happen). Both last week and again this week, I've jumped watching a scene, and I was interested in Jack for the first time since S1.

Funny to see the new Helen is Burn Gorman, ex Torchwood's Owen. So between him, Aidan, Ashley, Daniel, they have four previously unknown Brit actors playing a part in the show - I'm just waiting for someone from Home & Away or Neighbours to turn up, and secretly hoping it's Dichen Lachman.

Fauxmanda is a complete retard. Imagine to go back for a bloody necklace. Absolute fool. Savage looking bird though ill miss her terrible

If the makers try and leave it open for Season 3 they run a big risk.

It could easily get canned but then again the Americans watch the strangest things (Not that we are far behind them this side of the Atlantic in fairness).

Id be pretty sure that viewership has started to drop on a worldwide scale.

I love Conrad's character though. A complete weasel of a man but his dry humour is brilliant. A ruthless knieving b*stard but a tv show of that nature need these type of characters and the right sort of actor to portray them. Henry Czesney is brilliant. Hopefully he'll get a few bigger breaks after this show. I know he was in Mission Impossible and i cant remember seeing him in anything thereafter but he is keeping Revenge afloat in my book

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Its getting a 3rd season.

I love Conrad's character though. A complete weasel of a man but his dry humour is brilliant. A ruthless knieving b*stard but a tv show of that nature need these type of characters and the right sort of actor to portray them. Henry Czesney is brilliant. Hopefully he'll get a few bigger breaks after this show. I know he was in Mission Impossible and i cant remember seeing him in anything thereafter but he is keeping Revenge afloat in my book

Yes I like him as well plus Henry Czerny has great chemistry with Madeleine Stowe

I didnt mind FauxAmanda this season, the character grew on me tbh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes I him as well and Henry Czerny has great chemistry with Madeleine Stowe

His line to Victoria in episode 1 of this series "So even the devil himself rejected you" was a absolute classic

Ah here in fairness they are dragging the absolute sh*te out of it. Ill wait and see how this series pans out but i dont think i have the stomach for s3

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes I him as well and Henry Czerny has great chemistry with Madeleine Stowe

Her character i suppose could be best described as a 'tart with a heart' but having the likes of her around whilst trying to seek revenge is risky business. An unbelievable dumbass. Nice to look at though :)

Is Jack that stupid himself that he would believe his blonde Caucasian childhood sweetheart whom he rather sickengly fancied before either hit puberty would grow into a woman of Latino origin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Her character i suppose could be best described as a 'tart with a heart' but having the likes of her around whilst trying to seek revenge is risky business. An unbelievable dumbass. Nice to look at though :)

Is Jack that stupid himself that he would believe his blonde Caucasian childhood sweetheart whom he rather sickengly fancied before either hit puberty would grow into a woman of Latino origin?

:D

They're both idiots IMO.
    I was actually hoping Jack was going to die, instead of Fauxmanda though :(

But you're right, that kind of stupidity, coupled with that desperate kind of craziness, is a dangerous thing.

• Advertisement

Jaxxy wrote: »
    :D

They're both idiots IMO.
    I was actually hoping Jack was going to die, instead of Fauxmanda though :(

But you're right, that kind of stupidity, coupled with that desperate kind of craziness, is a dangerous thing.

I dont really mind Jack though. He is very contrasting as the hardworking man of good morals against the greedy, ruthless, unscrupulous and corrupt Grayson's who are morally and ethically bankrupt.

The casting could have been better for Fauxmanda but hey i shouldnt complain as Margarita Levieva is a proper babe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Conrad is the best character in this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I was just about to ask this question, excellent news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Finally there's hope this season might turn around for the better. Bring on vengeful Emily!

DeWitt wrote: »
    Finally there's hope this season might turn around for the better. Bring on vengeful Emily!

Think we will see a more bad ass vengeful Jack now

Isnt it Amazing :rolleyes:
    Jack never copped that Emily is his childhood friend Amanda and yet the new foster brother twigged it within 10 seconds

Id honestly have to draw a diagram at this stage to figure out what exactly is going on
    Between the Intiative, the foster brother, the 'falcon', Padma, Aiden..... and where they all fit in, its just becoming mind boggling at this stage

Raf32 wrote: »
    Conrad is the best character in this show.

He is fantastic. Madeline Stowe(Victoria) is excellent too but Conrad is the star of the show. I hope he gets more work out of it he deserves it.

Not keen on the new foster brother

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I read somewhere that she's Russian in real life

I'm glad the foster brother has disappeared. Interested to see what will happen with the new Victoria storyline... Did anyone else find the whole thing with the masquerade ball a bit silly though? How could they possibly coordinate it so that
    Victoria would glimpse yer man with the black rose and then have him disappear, with Aidan in his place?

Shame about
    Padma, I was starting to like her

There's only four episodes left in the season now...

• Advertisement

So is Aidan really Victoria's son?

Advertisement