Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ten Week Roster

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

And tell me, this roster had to come in as part of Croke Park.

What happens if Government gives into media pressure & collapses the Agreement on 1st June say?

Do we revert to old roster or do we do as we're told and continue with the new one as directed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Bosh wrote: »
    And tell me, this roster had to come in as part of Croke Park.

What happens if Government gives into media pressure & collapses the Agreement on 1st June say?

Do we revert to old roster or do we do as we're told and continue with the new one as directed?

No because your Supt will be directing your new working shift pattern, not the CPA.

(I know what your saying and all by the way:))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭FGR

We all know it's going to happen Bosh. They'll get what they want. We'll implement all changes (PALF and the like) and when it's all done they'll scrap CPA and hit us with a cut anyway.

It's bound to happen. This is Ireland after all.

/i'm an optimist, me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭misterdarkness

We all know it's going to happen Bosh. They'll get what they want. We'll implement all changes (PALF and the like) and when it's all done they'll scrap CPA and hit us with a cut anyway.

It's bound to happen. This is Ireland after all.

/i'm an optimist, me. :D

You will all toe the line !!!!!!!!!!!

Of course management get they want it's always been that way. And with all this crossing over there will be ALOT less opertunity for OT

Is that last boat still leaving for austrailia????

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭bluetop

You will all toe the line !!!!!!!!!!!

Of course management get they want it's always been that way. And with all this crossing over there will be ALOT less opertunity for OT

Well what are the people that sit around the table doing about it ie GRA, they take the money what do they actually do for it................ oh ya, agree to everything as long as its in their interest, just wondering what side of the table are they on.

mmmm lets not rock the boat here !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

The force is strong with this one.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭NBar

So there are 3 versions of this roster; Core, Non-Core and DDU. Anyone know of anymore versions?? Thought there were only going to be 2 but this 3rd one for the DDU so they can get a few rounds of golf etc in :D:D:D, fair play to them

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭bluetop

NBar wrote: »
    So there are 3 versions of this roster; Core, Non-Core and DDU. Anyone know of anymore versions?? Thought there were only going to be 2 but this 3rd one for the DDU so they can get a few rounds of golf etc in :D:D:D, fair play to them

Regional Traffic Corp think they are also working from a different one as well! could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭NBar

bluetop wrote: »
    Regional Traffic Corp think they are also working from a different one as well! could be wrong.

Yup, just heard that today, god its getting better. Wonder will there be a community one as well. Before we know it there will be a dozen different rosters:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

The Continuity Roster, The 32 Sovereign Ring Roster and the Real Rooster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mojorex

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭FGR

deadwood wrote: »
    Real Rooster.

Normally I'd think that's a typo but considering that it's yourself I'm thinking otherwise! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Can anyone tell me what happened to the thread about getting the roster on your iphone?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

rondeco wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what happened to the thread about getting the roster on your iphone?

St Raphaels have released an app for iphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Sorry, my mistake. I should really have clarified what I am looking for. I can get the app for iphone but that thread had details on how to get it on an android phone. Can anyone tell me how or add any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭pah

Thread is gone as far as I can tell. Raphaels App no longer downloadable from the link I got from the OP of the thread you refer to. Looks like it was pulled for some reason. too public maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

rondeco wrote: »
    Sorry, my mistake. I should really have clarified what I am looking for. I can get the app for iphone but that thread had details on how to get it on an android phone. Can anyone tell me how or add any help?

I was talking with him today, that thread is gone as raphaels have the app out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭tom traubert

For those who missed the boat you could try downloading and using the free app, FlexR. Available on Android and pretty simple to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

That thread offering the rosters has been moved and is no longer available for viewing.

ES mods

Advertisement