Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slendertone

• 23-05-2009 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Do the slendertone pads work????

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Youre posting in the wrong section of fitness... and if you search, your question has been asked before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

nate1984 wrote: »
    Long story short no not really and last time I checked , the amount of crunches/sit ups it claimed to do ,I could do in half of the time :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Long story short no not really and last time I checked , the amount of crunches/sit ups it claimed to do ,I could do in half of the time :rolleyes:

Yeah but you couldn't do them sitting in front of the TV eating chocolate could you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Yeah but you couldn't do them sitting in front of the TV eating chocolate could you.
    Hmmmm that sounds like a challenge , :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Do you really think in all fairness that they work?

If they did do you not think the nation of Ireland would be walking around with 6 packs?

and if you did a search you would see that the same question was asked just a number of days ago!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

A firm answer - NO, NO, NO.

get with the program - move your butt and read the stickies on diet.

There is nothing in life worth having that does not involve a bit of sweat and hard work

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

nate1984 wrote: »

I found that although the Slendertone, does slightly tone your abs, its no substitute for abdominal exercise and it wont exactly help you if your fat, it seems to be for people who just want to add muscle or definition.

Plus the fact that once your get to level 18 on Slendertone it stings the bejesus out of you, ab exercise more effective and painless, Slendertone is mans easy way out. Not worth the 170 Quid in my opinion. Worst thing I ever bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

im going to buy one, i am skinny so i need to lose no/minimum fat also i do situps i just want to use it while not working out etc....i guess it will work?...if not what the hell its only e15 on ebay second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

marko91 wrote: »
    i guess it will work?

Nope.

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Nope.

can you prove that?...on a skinny person of course it would work, if not i think they would be out of business with all the lawsuits filed against them:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭legend365

Thats like saying getting some one to punch you in the stomach over and over will give you a 6-pack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

you need a shakeweight....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭rocky

im going to buy one, i am skinny so i need to lose no/minimum fat also i do situps i just want to use it while not working out etc....i guess it will work?...if not what the hell its only e15 on ebay second hand.

While your at it, I have some used nose hair clippers to sell you...

:p

rocky wrote: »
    While your at it, I have some used nose hair clippers to sell you...

:p

thatl be great thanks

x

not like im buying used boxers:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭banquet

thatl be great thanks

x

not like im buying used boxers:pac:

Some fat bloke had that wrapped around his sweaty belly, still fairly sick. :D

banquet wrote: »
    Some fat bloke had that wrapped around his sweaty belly, still fairly sick. :D

how do u know hes fat and sweaty?even so who cares im not gona catch aids from the thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Im sorry but this is actuly called for

*facepalm*

I can get rosie o donell to blow on your stomach for you. It will have the same effect plus its rosie ... shes a legend like. In between the farting blowing noises her mouth is doing on your stomach she can tell you jokes. A slender tone cannot tell you jokes. i love rosie.

*ignore me - wee bit pissed. started drinkin againj when i got home from town*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

ULstudent wrote: »
    I can get rosie o donell to blow on your stomach for you. It will have the same effect plus its rosie ... shes a legend like. In between the farting blowing noises her mouth is doing on your stomach she can tell you jokes. A slender tone cannot tell you jokes. i love rosie.

*ignore me - wee bit pissed. started drinkin againj when i got home from town*

Best random post I've read in ages :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mum52003

slendertone facial does work if you persist for at least 4 months

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

mum52003 wrote: »
    slendertone facial does work if you persist for at least 4 months

How much can your face bench now then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 mum52003

Not sure but the smile looks a lot healthier

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭SpookyBastard

At the risk of feeding a troll... what on earth? I wasn't aware that it whitened your smile... or are you suggesting that there is a healthy smile shape? What a load of...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,921 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Yeah but listening to jokes is also great for smiles, so tbh;
    ULstudent wrote: »
    I

rosie still wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

can you prove that?...on a skinny person of course it would work, if not i think they would be out of business with all the lawsuits filed against them:pac:
    I've never read the literature on this particular product, but any too-good-to-be true piece of fitness/weight-loss apparatus I've seen will come with a disclaimer saying the product must be used in conjunction with a caloric deficit diet.

And if you're eating in a deficit, you're going to see improved definition regardless of whether or not you're using some piece of masochistic bondage gear.

Advertisement