Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Politics.

• 27-02-2012 11:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got banned from politics, by the same mod, Scofflaw.
    1 Month(s)

for the following reason:

Repetition of previous behaviour.

When asked for clarification, I got the snide reply below:
    sure - refer to your previous ban, and the comments in the DR thread. Same behaviour, same result.

This is strange as southsiderosie had already closed the thread, before Scofflaw wandered in to add a personal attack, and to ban me only.
    Another day, another trainwreck. davoxx, this is a repeat of the behaviour that earned you a week's ban that has just expired. Banned for a month.

I can now confirm that Scofflaw is picking on me as shown from his inability to explain his actions and ignoring the other posters on that thread in particular plasmaguy.

I now believe Scofflaw unsuitable to be a mod.

I look forward to your replies,

Davoxx

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

Hi,

Can someone confirm that they are looking at this?

Thanks,

Davoxx

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I will have a look at it in the next day or so unless someone else wants to first? I'll deal with both DRP's as one issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement